Recent content by Gazmof

1. G

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Grass Hysteria is actually my favorite Advanceshipping episode. I feel like it gets overlooked in the presence of The Bicker The Better and Date Expectations, but I just loved the alone time and interactions they had in this episode. The scenes weren't quite as...
  2. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Actually, I had always thought the same thing. Ash parallels Norman in a lot of ways, and we all know that May has a great deal of respect for both Ash and her father. I always liked how Ash seemed to get on well with Norman, although I wish we had seen a little more...
  3. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Are there any other Shippings you support? I'm pretty picky about my 'ships. Advanceshipping has always been and always will be my number one, but Luckshipping (Brock x Lucy) comes in a close second. I also like Hoennshipping (Brendan x May) from a standpoint of...
  4. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Hey, that's a really cute picture, Princess. No need to be nervous about showing that off ^^ I particularly love Ash's expression. You're right - Ash really should have made some kind of reaction to May's (numerous) swimsuit escapades. Maybe she should have gone for...
  5. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I second this. This fic is my all-time favorite one-shot of Pokemon, let alone Advanceshipping. Perfect length, good amount of fluff. Just generally awesome.
  6. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I always loved how May was always the one to wander over and wake Ash up. I often wondered if she just did it to get some alone time with him. Although it could be more likely that she just respected him the most and looked up to him during the Hoenn season. Still...
  7. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation That is by far the cutest fanart I've seen all year. I love how expressive Suzu's work is, especially her later stuff ;.;
  8. G

How did you become a shipper?

Re: How did you became a shipper? I just got into the idea of it after watching my first ever episode of Hoenn. I remember it vividly - it was that lame Pelipper episode where the guy shoved Pokeballs in the thing's mouth. Well, the episode definitely sucked, but I was really absorbed by...
  9. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I always loved that about Advanceshipping - they were always so supportive of each other, even when other characters were uncertain or went against them.
  10. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What episode is that? Date Expectations? Ash looks awestruck by May's determination.
  11. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Hey, long time no see, Buster! Awesome job once again - every time you draw May she always comes across to me as being very motherly, so I think you capture that side of her really well. That would've been something I would've preferred to see in The Bicker The Better...
  12. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I was pessimistic about her returning ever after she left but to my happy surprise there were the DP cameos. One could argue that it would likely be Dawn who promotes contests but if Hoenn is involved it should more logically be May. And besides, Misty's had multiple...
  13. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I must admit, I was a skeptic about the whole Hoenn remake theory, but having played through White I have to say... Just like Sinnoh there are a lot of references to Hoenn, and I think at this stage it's inevitable. The generations last a lot longer now, and short of...
  14. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I was actually expecting them to dance together at the ball and was really disappointed when they didn't. Such a good moment we could have had... Still, my favorite moment of the whole movie was when she dived into the water to stop Ash from fighting Lucario. There...
  15. G

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Unfortunately, nobody requested for her to sing that time, but I sure do love that expression on Ash's face. May had a very maternal side to her during this movie and I think Ash both respected and admired that quality in her (if I remember right I think he makes a...
Back
Top Bottom