Recent content by Gutharchera

1. G

What career choice are you interested in?

Hopefully going into Law, need to get the grades first though. Which means doing revision -_-.
  2. G

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Some nice cheese on toast with brown sauce. Mmmmmm.
  3. G

Education for son or daughter?

I think that the best answer for this is the smarter of the two children, in order to maximize the chance of success. However if they were both of the same intelligence, i would then take in consideration who was the best looking. It may sound silly, but a good looking child would have more...
  4. G

Do you believe in aliens?

Yes, i don't think they've visited us, but looking as the universe as a whole, it's almost a mathematical certainty there are other planets that can support life. Some of those may be intelligent, or just simple bacteria. Heck, don't write off not having life in our own solar system! It's likely...
  5. G

Black & White Tournament

Yeah I'd definitely be for this, only have access to PO though unfortunately.
  6. G

Elite 4, do you train prior?

Not really, i find it much more fun if it's a challenge. Usually I'm a few levels bellow the first elite four member.
  7. G

Obsolete: What Movies are you looking forward to?

World War Z as i loved the book. Also the Hunger Games, as Battle Royale was pretty cool.
  8. G

What games do you play

The Mass Effect series and Total War Shogun 2 recently.
  9. G

Contest Forretress VS Scizor

1. Which design do you like better? Going to be different and say Forretress, just pretty cool. 2. Which pokemon do you think represents/fits the Bug/Steel type combination best? Scizor, as it pretty much looks like a metal bug. 3. Which pokemon is more useful? Hard one, Forretress is great...
  10. G

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Gotta love Breloom, just for that spore.
  11. G

How tall are you?

6"2 Do not want to grow anymore.
  12. G

Do you like poison type pokemon?

Also, resisting fighting type moves is pretty useful with all those CCs/HJKs flying around this gen.
  13. G

Your "YES!" moments

Defeating Brawly in Emerald with a level 13 Ralts after confusion was a critical hit, all my other Pokemon had fainted. Ralts became my bro for life after that moment <3
  14. G

Tea in the Garden

It's pretty damn fly.
  15. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

17 here, been playing for 10 years. With a few breaks in between.
Back
Top Bottom