Recent content by Ikamuzu

1. I

A nod and a wave

Last one, I promise. BMGF = BMFG Coincidence? I THINK NOT!(?)!
  2. I

A nod and a wave

See, the problem is that yous is bein nice, which makes me WANT to reply to each of ya. Most likely I shall get in trouble for that >.< *STAND IN GIANT WAND WAVE OF FRIENDLINESS*
  3. I

A nod and a wave

Let's see, let's see...where's the "You are nao my frnd" clicky button... no no, don't tell me! click the name and then...BAM! VICTORY
  4. I

A nod and a wave

/hug :To everyone else: He's a nice guy, this one.
  5. I

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Really, it just gets kind of annoying. The target audience is still young kids, regardless of how much older Ash is now. Because of that, I think they will never go farther than hinting at the Ash/Misty relationship. :( sadface :(
  6. I

Mars and Saturn as kids

Damn, that's actually pretty frickin adorable
  7. I

How are you enjoying senior year, Class of 2011?

My my, we work fast, don't we? How on earth did you manage that so quickly?
  8. I

A nod and a wave

/raise hand uh, yeah, I've got one. I did a little nosing around before In joined up, in particular in the RP area. I was intrigued by the University RP, but wasn't able to find any clear cut rules. Halp?
  9. I

A nod and a wave

Hello there everyone. You're welcome in advanced for your post count pad for saying hai to me. I've used BG for sometime for pretty much all of my pokemon related needs, so I figured it was about time I got in on the forums as well. I look forward to typing letters at you all :)
Back
Top Bottom