Recent content by Inon

1. I

Hi!! I'm new!

Welcome! ^^
  2. I

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Sceptile, in Emerald, last three levels were Rare Candys.
  3. I

hiya!!

Welcome to BMGf!
  4. I

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint You sir, are awesome. Great as always, SE.
  5. I

why was Koga made an elite four member?

I believe it was just for the sake of variety, and for having an "unexpected" type becoming an Elite Four's type, wasn't it?
  6. I

Does anybody here play the Japanese Black and White without knowing Japanese?

I do, and it's kinda fun, when I was a kid, I played all the way thru Emerald with zero English understanding. ^//^ It may have helped the fact that English and Spanish use the same letters, tho'. But in HGSS, I got stuck quite always, so right now I'm kinda afraid of keep on going.
  7. I

OMG A NEWB REAPPEARS

Welcome. ^^
  8. I

How have you been amazed and confused by Pokemon Special?

RUBY HAD CELEBI! That's pretty much all.
  9. I

Your Name Pokemon...

7 + 6 = 13 x 7 = 91... Cloyster!
  10. I

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte Damn, I hope these are fake, because I loved Mijumaru, but, but that evo makes me want Smugleaf again.
  11. I

Mars and Saturn as kids

Lol, that's pretty awesome.
  12. I

Hey ho!

Hello there, welcome and have fun.^^
  13. I

Rules Signature Rule Update

Is mine Ok?
  14. I

Wait! what? Moments

Going out for two weeks, and having a shitload of new Pokémon when I returned, damn, I felt so out of place for not knowing them.
Back
Top Bottom