Recent content by Kitori-San

1. K

What Manga series are you currently reading?

It's about this girl, Yaya, and how her friends treat her like crap. Yet no matter how bad they treat her, she's too naive and trusting to get the idea. So she gains this split-personality, hyper confident Nana, who exposes her "friends" as slimeballs, doles out punishment, and does it all with...
  2. K

What Manga series are you currently reading?

Well, there's always my precious Pokemon Special. And then there's Othello.
  3. K

Scanning 16-19 In Progress

As promised, I was able to get a chapter in. If I hadn't been so feverish lately, I would've gotten them in sooner. I'm just hoping I'm not giving my precious little babies any germs. I don't wanna get another fever because I was scanning them. ;3;
  4. K

Mean Look on Entei

Well, he's a sexy jackass. <3 Seriously, I could see myself in the same position. More preferably, I WOULD be in that position, no question at all. I noticed the weird thing how they kept this good pattern of legendaries non-captured until the Battle Tower Series(I think that's what it's...
  5. K

Recommend Me a Good Anime!

Two I could definately suggest are "Tegen Toppen Gurren Lagann" and "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
  6. K

OH YES, I HATH COMPLETED VOLUME SIXTEEN!! *thuds on floor* Lt. Surge: Excellent! NOW THREE MORE OTHER VOLUMES TO GO!! >8U
  7. K

Volume 11- Pokemon Adventures

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! *drools over the battered Surgeness*
  8. K

Review S10 EP47: Sandshrew's Locker! ・ EP48: Dawn's Early Night!

In that case, don't be such an asshole about it.
  9. K

The Screenshot Request Thread

*Swoons from the mass of American Heroism* Thank you SO much! Hey I am curious here, but where did this one come from? Oh and you know about my DA accounts? You search around DA much?
  10. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Cipher Admin Theme-Pokemon Colsseum OST
  11. K

Dude... If you can do that, I would TOTALLY love that. I'll probably even draw you something in return. Just say it and I'll draw it. (However, I can't draw anything R rated. And I usually don't like drawing yaoi, but since you're being so nice, I'll make an exception.)
  12. K

Hey thar, would anyone be willing to share their Lt. Surge screenshots with me, please? '3' I'da 'preciate it much.
  13. K

Thank you. It's been fixed.
  14. K

Le Gasp! I finally got an update! *pant pant*Do allow me explain myself. *crazy Pokemon entering battle theme* *starting Pokemon Battle Theme* Wild SCHOOL appeared. Go! KITORI-SAN! Wild School used HOMEWORK ATTACK! KITORI-SAN's speed harshly fell. Yeah, it's that time of the year, so...
  15. K

"My name's Victoria, I'm 15 years old and I'm GUNNA have a baby!"

Okay, I just realized her dropping out of school for "Girls Gone Wild" would be COMPLETELY pointless. Apparently, brothels and what not will put you on birth-control anyways. So honestly, Victoria. Stay in school, get an education. Get rid of that tacky ghetto accent. Hit the college...
Back
Top Bottom