Recent content by Lady Ariel

1. L

Bulbapedia Event organisation

My post isn't in favor of the merging, and SnorlaxMonster told me he had no objection to me making objections. Also with the recent addition to the events in Generation II, which put the page past the template limit. I think it is safe to say the Japanese events aren't able to be merged into...
  2. L

Bulbapedia Event organisation

I personally don't think this is a good idea, for a few reasons: 1. The length of the Japanese events would be far too many (the pages by the years are long as it is) 2. The length of the locations available for certain Pokemon events would makes pages almost double in length (such as the...
  3. L

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall I am interested in the following Pokemon: 1) PalCity Mew - Quirky 2) Spain Summer Regigigas 3) 10th Anniversary Celebi (Sassy) [Lv. 70 UT] 4) 10th Anniversary Bulbasaur (Serious)[Lv. 70 UT] 5) 10th Anniversary Blaziken (Naughty)[Lv. 70 UT] 6) 10th...
  4. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Well I would prefer the shiny flawless Shuckle which I assume the only flawless Shuckle would be Arcee's. So I will take Arcee's shiny flawless Shuckle then.
  5. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall So I will still get the shiny flawless Shuckle then correct?
  6. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Is this post directed towards me? What is a MM' Shuckle and what is the difference between the two Shuckle?
  7. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Yes I can give you credit for the Shuckle. I will VM you tomorrow then once I am ready to trade. Should I also just trade the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless male Ralts while I am at it too?
  8. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall I know that the shop was closed temporary, but I did post on the shop to keep it active however they deleted most of the posts except for a few that were designed keep the shop active. Anyway thats fine though about the shiny flawless Shuckle, once I...
  9. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Do I still get the UT shiny flawless Shuckle you told me I would get for keeping the shop active? I still haven't traded for the 10th Anniersary events since I just got back from a road trip.
  10. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall I probably will be getting the 10th Anniversary Pikachu and the 10th Anniversary Umbreon this Monday or someday this week. Note: Also bumping thread to keep it active.
  11. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Okay thats fine that I will get a shiny flawless Shuckle instead. Will you need somebody to do the same on Serebii as well?
  12. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Do you still want me to help with posting on the shop to prevent it from being closed? Would I still get two free pokes of my choice since that is what you originally told me?
  13. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Yeah I can do that for you and that sounds like a deal. Should I trade you the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless Ralts though since I would be able to trade those?
  14. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall I am willing to offer my UT shiny flawless Mesprit and my UT shiny semi-flawless Ho-Oh for your for your UT 10th Anniversary Lv. 70 Blastoise with a lonely nature and your UT shiny flawless Chikorita.
  15. L

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Should I VM you then once my DS is done charging? Since once my DS is done charging I would be able to trade.
Back
Top Bottom