• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

It wouldn't be all four of them for just the 10th Anniversary Deoxys. If you are interested in all four of them I would be willing trade them to you for more than just your 10th Anniversary Deoxys.

Sure, pick 3 more Pokemon.

The other three Pokemon I would be interested in are your UT 10th Anniversary Moltres (Naughty), UT 10th Anniversary Zapdos (Naughty), and your UT 10th Anniversary Entei (Serious).

Last edited:

Sure, wanna trade later? Right now let's just trade those 4 first.

I can trade you those four first. Then we can do the other trade later for my UT shiny Cresselia, UT 10th Anniversary Pikachu, UT 10th Anniversary Umbreon, and my UT shiny flawless male Ralts. Once I would get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon. I can't trade now though since my DS is charging. I will be able to trade later today though.

Yeah okay. Trade later then.

Should I VM you then once my DS is done charging? Since once my DS is done charging I would be able to trade.

Yes, VM please.

I am willing to offer my UT shiny flawless Mesprit and my UT shiny semi-flawless Ho-Oh for your for your UT 10th Anniversary Lv. 70 Blastoise with a lonely nature and your UT shiny flawless Chikorita.

I am willing to offer my UT shiny flawless Mesprit and my UT shiny semi-flawless Ho-Oh for your for your UT 10th Anniversary Lv. 70 Blastoise with a lonely nature and your UT shiny flawless Chikorita.

Not interested, but. If you watch my shop (Not getting it closed) for like 2 weeks, I will give you 2 of any pokemon from my shop for free. All you need to do is bump my shop like every 3-4 days or so and that will keep my shop alive. But don't double post, just delete your own post and make a new one if no one else makes a request. Deal?
And the only reason why i'm telling you to do this is because i'm going to an adventist church camp for like 10 days or so. And your like an active member who always makes requests so that is why i'm telling you to do this. So can you please? :)

Heya there Shuckle! I don't know if you're looking for DW Pokémon or not but I can breed you a very good IV'd Hydration Barboach for a female DW Stantler!

Hey Man, what do you want for the Pokemon Ranger Manaphy from the Sinnoh Events?

Not interested, but. If you watch my shop (Not getting it closed) for like 2 weeks, I will give you 2 of any pokemon from my shop for free. All you need to do is bump my shop like every 3-4 days or so and that will keep my shop alive. But don't double post, just delete your own post and make a new one if no one else makes a request. Deal?
And the only reason why i'm telling you to do this is because i'm going to an adventist church camp for like 10 days or so. And your like an active member who always makes requests so that is why i'm telling you to do this. So can you please? :)

Yeah I can do that for you and that sounds like a deal. Should I trade you the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless Ralts though since I would be able to trade those?

Yeah I can do that for you and that sounds like a deal. Should I trade you the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless Ralts though since I would be able to trade those?

Sure. When do you want to trade?

Heya there Shuckle! I don't know if you're looking for DW Pokémon or not but I can breed you a very good IV'd Hydration Barboach for a female DW Stantler!

Hydration... Is it near flawless?

Hey Man, what do you want for the Pokemon Ranger Manaphy from the Sinnoh Events?

You mean the Sinnoh shinies? The shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy? What can you offer for it?

I was wondering if you'd accept a DW Lickytongue (female) for your DW Eevee? -Zorua88

Oops, didn't realize I skipped your post. Sorry.
I'm not interested in your Lickitung.

I'm interested in taking care of the shop. How do I do it, do I like post once in a while?

Yes, yes you do. I'll just take off the "giveaway thing because I don't wanna give too many people free pokes."
But if you help i'll give you the shuckle for free.

Yes, yes you do. I'll just take off the "giveaway thing because I don't wanna give too many people free pokes."
But if you help i'll give you the shuckle for free.
Ok, When will you be leaving so I can start Posting?

Ok, When will you be leaving so I can start Posting?

Today. But also get your brother (Victini77) to help so you don't double post if no one else post after you.

Do you still want me to help with posting on the shop to prevent it from being closed? Would I still get two free pokes of my choice since that is what you originally told me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom