Recent content by Night Owl

1. N

Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Re: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hin No, I dont think it's much of a stretch at all. The 3DS could connect with Black/White. I also agree with the rumble idea mentioned above. The've done stuff like that before. Some special pokémon could...
  2. N

Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Re: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hin I think I have a pretty good idea on what this game is. A fifth gen Pokémon stadium for the wii makes sense; 3DS gamers can still connect to the wii and DS players wont be hindered.
  3. N

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW039-42: Don Battle Tournament Hurray, I finally made a right prediction I don't think that's Ash's Bird btw, it seems to be battling a Scolipede and I'm guessing Ash only really gets one battle in this episode. (Unless of course the scolipede belongs to Burgundy, which I doubt)...
  4. N

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW039-42: Don Battle Tournament I think this is the perfect excuse for Ash to use some of his newer captures. I definitely both Palpitoad and Swadloon will be used in one of the battles.
  5. N

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Finding a shiny Wurmple at the very beginning of emerald. Having no pokéballs sucks.
  6. N

The Diaries of Black and White

Restarted White and chose Oshawott, nicknamed him Samurai. Somehow lost to Bianca but destroyed Cheren Got to Striaton City, beating Bianca along the way. Met Hot Head the Simisear Beat Cheren in our second rival battle, destroyed Cilan soon after. Battled team Plasma and helped Fennel...
  7. N

The Future of Gen V: DS or 3DS?

In my opinion, I believe the next main series pokémon game will be the third installment for the Unova series, for the 3DS. I think Game Freak could use the 3DS' far greater power to expand the Unova region and perfect it. I'm sick of only having to cross one tiny route and a bridge to reach the...
  8. N

Pokemon's moves that made you go...

I always just assumed he would powerfully punch the ground or something. Doesn't seem all that odd to me.
  9. N

Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Kenyan

Re: Gobitto, Zorua, Dageki and Zuruzukin to make their anime debut: Bel, Cabernet, Ke This mini-series really looks epic; mainly the battle between Cilan and Trip. But with so many rivals showing up... it's like the Unova League come early. I hope Ash and Trip don't battle here; they have no...
  10. N

Poké Transfer request thread

I need someone trustworthy to trans fare six pokémon from my white game, allow me to restart and then trade them back.
  11. N

Ban Glitch

I too received this message last night, but the whole forums were experiencing problems at the time so I guessed it was some sort of a bug.
  12. N

Ash's Best Partner

Re: ashes best partner Exactly what I meant. Point taken, that was Ash's own character and the relations he felt between him and the group of children. Though I don't see how this helps prove your point. Well it did make Ash want to try that extra bit harder to win against Trip. And...
  13. N

Ash's Best Partner

Re: ashes best partner How is Iris rude or a snob? She's just as polite as any of the past female characters, although I'm guessing you're referring to her signature "Such a kid," remarks she aims at Ash. This doesn't label her as rude, though. The only reason she does this anyway is to...
  14. N

Contest Sandshrew vs Drilbur

Has to be Drillbur. A few months before I heard news of Black & White, I was doodling on my science book, not exactly caring what I was drawing. It was a pokémon that I had always been surprised hadn't been created yet; a mole who berried underground like a drill. Honestly it looked exactly like...
  15. N

Ash's Best Partner

Re: ashes best partner I honestly find it too difficult to vote on this poll. Both Cilan and Iris create a truly fantastic, quirky and balanced trio, even more, dare I say it, more balanced than the original. Cilan may not have a competitive role (although he does have a rival) he still manages...
Back
Top Bottom