pokemon fan 132
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am lying on the floor laughing right now. We are adapted to high temperatures, haha. It's Winter season here, 30º C (don't know Fahrenheit) and it's fine.

Are you on vacation? I did what I hope to be my last exam this semester yesterday. Waiting for one single teacher to put the grades up online so I can enjoy my free time.
    Hey did you have a look at the E3 stuff over the past week or so?

I haven't watched it, as I was busy finishing Victory Road and the Elite Four for my Black 2. Having said that it was a face-palm moment for me, as there isn't many big titles that isn't Super Mario. I wouldn't go too far, but I think Nintendo is being too reliant on Mario. Even Zelda and Pokémon seem to have fewer games than they used to in the past.

I haven't got around to seeing the latest XY Anime for the last 1-2 months, since I've been busy with other things. But I think I've been enjoying it so far. I've found that one of the running gags - Clemont's exploding inventions - was actually smart. (See link here.) And you know what? While I can understand the complaints against Ash's writing, and while I hope that some of the writing issues get addressed, I actually can't get around to hating him. Being an architect, the earliest I can hope in seeing my first design realised is usually in my 40s - and that is the case for most architects. And I am living and travelling, outside of my home in Japan, and in overseas for over 10 years. In both accounts is my situation similar to Ash. (See link here.)
    I am busy, but I am going to get back to you. I just need another couple of days. Please be patient. As for your other question, I think Lugia and Suicune would be my favorite Legendary Pokemon since I really like both of their designs.
    No, I haven't had time to look over it yet. I've had to deal with other matters here and in real life. I haven't forgotten about it, so please just give me some time to get back to you. As for your other message, things have been going okay for me. I was able to get a new laptop since my old one was having a lot of keyboard problems, so that was nice.
    No problem and I sure do. I don't know if it's our age but we definitely both agree that the Anime used to be much better with the original trio and deserves way more effort than it gets from the writers.

Ok sounds great and I can't wait to see it :) enjoy your work and I can't wait to see your post!
    No problem and I sure do. I don't know if it's our age but we definitely both agree that the Anime used to be much better with the original trio and deserves way more effort than it gets from the writers.

Ok sounds great and I can't wait to see it :) enjoy your work and I can't wait to see your post!
    You didn't bother me or violate my privacy by sending that PM. I just haven't had time to look it over and give you a response. I will hopefully be able to do that in the next few days.
    Don't feel like a jerk! You weren't impatient, I was just away for a while and couldn't answer. Of course we're friends.
    No no! Sorry, I got the message. I've just been too busy to stay on Bulba for more than a few seconds, much less read it.
    If you want to ask another mod, go ahead. Sorry for not getting to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom