Recent content by Ruttager

1. R

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Awesome, mine's on the first page under my current name. When can I swing by? I'm free for about another hour and a half but I won't be again until about 9:30pm AST: after that I'm free for the rest of the night though.
  2. R

Jeez, it looks like this thread's fallen by the wayside a bit... Is there anybody around who'd be willing to let me visit their town to get a petition signed? I figure I'm getting pretty close to getting this animal's picture so I could really use the help. I'm also totally willing to let...
  3. R

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Well the snark at the end there isn't necessary or appreciated but, yes, I don't think anyone would argue that the My Unit character, female or otherwise, would be a novel and welcome addition to the roster should...
  4. R

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Mmmmmno, no, that's not really what I'm getting at. What I'm saying is that some people feel that three men from the same series who have blue hair and wield swords might be a bit much and feel that if a character...
  5. R

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Well, they both actually look like Marth for various reasons and, yes, the fact that her clothes are exactly the same as one depiction of him (not the one that's been used in Smash games, but still) does present...
  6. R

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread I think a big part of the reason people have suggested Lucina be playable over Chrom is that, should Marth and Ike still be playable (and let's face it, they probably will), is that Chrom, on very basic level looks...
  7. R

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

Elite Beat Agents as Assist Trophy. THERE, I SAID IT!
  8. R

She wasn't in the original; Zelda wasn't in the original. Anyway, given that some characters who were introduced in Melee, like Ganondorf, a clone character with a near-copied moveset, made the transition from Melee to Brawl while others with, including Mewtwo, a character with a distinct and...
  9. R

Sheik's in Brawl. Ocarina of Time came out in 1998 and Brawl came out in 2008. I imagine the implication here is that Girahnim stands more of a chance and I can't say I specifically disagree, but I could honestly care less if he shows up, and if he did it seems to me that he'd serve better as a...
  10. R

On a lighter note, for those who are playing the Stalk Market, turnips are going for 209 bells in my town today if anyone's interested.
  11. R

Super Mario: Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Toad Zelda: Midna & Wolf Link, Masks Link (battles exclusively with masks from Majora's Mask) Metroid: Dark Samus (if you've played the Prime series, you know she's very different from Samus) Pokémon: Serena w/Froakie/Chespin/Fennekin evolutionary lines...
  12. R

Seriously, anyone?
  13. R

Is anyone's Re-tail currently buying turnips for more than 97 bells? I'm about to have to pay a huge loss on all the ones I've bought this week and could REALLY use some help, here.
  14. R

Actually, 92 bells is still better than the loss of 20 bells per turnip I'll be paying if I sell in my town. Any chance I could pay you a visit?
  15. R

I'm wondering the same thing today, actually. I think I missed the one day this week that they were being bought for anything more than I payed. Anybody? Could use the help!
Back
Top Bottom