Recent content by Shadow_Chaos

1. S

Pokemon MMO?

LOL!! XD But yeah, I too would like to see a cool Pokemom MMO, sounds like it would be fun!! ^_^
  2. S

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

For me it's Charizard!!
  3. S

What Is Your Pokedex Status On D/P?

I have everything in Diamond with the exception of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Latios (too lazy to Pal Park)... And I'm just missing Arceus (can't wait for it to be available here in the US), so that would be: Seen: 488 Own: 488 ^_^
  4. S

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: Your favourite type Top 3 in order: 1) Fire 2) Grass 3) Psychic
  5. S

Favourite episodes ever

Some that I like: -Volcanic Panic -Hello Pummelo! -Enter the Dragonite -The Grass Menagerie! -A Triple Fighting Chance! -Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan (Reason: I like Forsythia)
  6. S

Giratina and the Sky Warrior to air on Cartoon Network: Movie 11 to air February 15

Re: Giratina and the Sky Warrior to air on Cartoon Network: Movie 11 to air February Yay!! Good thing for encores!! =D
  7. S

Review DP088: Pokémon Summer School Course!!

I think she's a girl: http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Favorites/?action=view&current=Pokemon-Trainer000.png http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/Favorites/?action=view&current=Pokemon-Trainer001.png Oh, I'm back for a bit!! :P
  8. S

Inuyasha

Indeed, there isn't much Inuyasha talk in theses forums it seems... But to anyone interested or who follows the manga: the final Chapter, the grand finale, is this week!!
  9. S

Legend of Zelda Manga Coming to US

Yay!! :D Now, all we just need to do is get them to bring those recent Metroid manga Stateside...
  10. S

One Piece Season 1 Part 1: First Voyage DVD Set (Who's Buying It?)

Every time I get some cash on my hands, its going to be transfered straight into buying the box sets!! :D I love One Piece!!
  11. S

Review DP076: Seven Stars Restaurant! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

Awesome episode!! :D Truly awesome, I completely loved it!! ^_^ I can't wait for the next ones!! :D
  12. S

Changing Nicknames.

You are very welcome!! ^_^
  13. S

First Dragonball Live-Action Movie Images (includes a few character images)

LOL!! I just want to see how much it'll stay true to the original!! So far...
  14. S

Changing Nicknames.

You'll find the Name Rater (Kanto) in Lavender Town!! ^_^ Hope the info helps!! And welcome to Bulbagarden Forums, RLKDragon!! :D
  15. S

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

>>To ZoraJolteon: That also made me LOL!! XD
Back
Top Bottom