Recent content by shinycharizard1993

1. shinycharizard1993

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

New 3ds my friend code is 2080-0586-2434
  2. shinycharizard1993

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I almost ran away from a shiny Koffing inside The Fiery Path! Thank goodness I saw the purple smoke before I hit run!
  3. shinycharizard1993

How full is your Pokedex?

I have 715 ( only missing Mew , Jirarchi, Shaymin, and Victinti.) both my Dexes are complete in X and Alpha Sapphire!
  4. shinycharizard1993

Your "YES!" moments

I was playing Emerald and I just caught Rayquaza (which I nicknamed "Serpentera") with a timer ball right after it used rest!!! *fist pump*
  5. shinycharizard1993

I finally reclaimed my shiny Staryru mild nature with natural cure :)
  6. shinycharizard1993

I just received a shiny Zorua over wonder trade, I wonder who would give that up?
  7. shinycharizard1993

Finally after 764 horde encounters , I finally found a shiny Durant! Woo second longest hunt yet! Quirky nature with hustle ability
  8. shinycharizard1993

Last night I found two shiny mareep in a horde! Decisions decisions... Too bad I had to faint one of them
  9. shinycharizard1993

Today I found a shiny Nidoran male for my friend traded him it for a shiny Rotom!( I already transferred my shiny Nidoking from White 2), Shiny for a shiny!!
  10. shinycharizard1993

Last night I found a shiny Gulpin in a horde encounter it has an Impish nature
  11. shinycharizard1993

OkayI admit I'm addicted to friend safari hunting lol finally after 831 encounters I found a shiny Magmar with its HA and a sassy nature , haven't checked its IVs yet
  12. shinycharizard1993

Wow back again I just found a shiny Spheal with Ice body in the friend safari after 172 random encounters Lax nature 31 IVs in HP , Attack, and Defense !
  13. shinycharizard1993

I just hatched a MM shiny Treecko! He has his HA and Timid nature but a 31 in Sp Def lol but I'm all the more excited ! It took me about 240 eggs !
  14. shinycharizard1993

So basically at the beginning of this year I started hunting for a shiny Trapinch via the Masuda method and tonight I was hatching eggs and I fell asleep and then my friend saved the game and turned off the game. I woke up and start the game then bam! Next egg was shiny! I think I was close to...
  15. shinycharizard1993

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

This weekend I caught a shiny Staryu (mind you this is around. 4am after a 12 hour shift at work) I forgot to save the game and forgot to put my DS on the charger , yeah I was extremely pissed, currently trying to reclaim, but in the meanwhile I've snagged my 3rd shiny Clauncher , *sigh*
Back
Top Bottom