Recent content by Singing Eevee

1. S

Trebloome Academy III: Sign-Ups/Lounge

Re: Trebloome Academy III: Sign-Ups Hi, um, I know it's been awhile since some of you have seen me on the forums. I'm not sure if some of you remember me, since I didn't really contribute much. I am thinking about signing up, but I want to know, for those who knew me, think about it. Should I...
  2. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie continued to walk to her room, unaware that an event was going on. ...Until she noticed it was unusually empty and quiet. Upon realizing this, she turned around and went in search of what was going on.
  3. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie started to walk back to her room. She had lost track of what was going on, and it seemed that time had just seem to fly.
  4. S

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

I'm sorry for my absence (yet again). I'm reaching the last few weeks of school, and it's getting a bit hectic. So, I may not be on as much until school ends (not that I was on much beforehand, but I'm trying!). As for the upcoming event that may or may not be happening soon, it sounds...
  5. S

Trebloome Academy

Kyla awoke with the sun shining brightly through the window that basked upon her face. She opened her eyes, squinting, blinded by the bright light. The warmth of the sun not only was trying to wake her up, but it also made her cozy under her blankets. She didn't want to get up. She sleepily...
  6. S

You, me (I think, I'm not sure if I am one at the moment), Anonymous, or Willow may have to do the time skip, since it looks Ombrare may be unable to. As for running the school schedule, maybe we could go by a certain number of posts?
  7. S

I am also in favor of a time skip. Sorry for not saying anything in a while, but my character is in the music classroom at the moment, so she can't really do anything. ^^;
  8. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie jumped slightly at the sound of her name, and then responded, "Yes...?"
  9. S

Trebloome Academy

Kyla was sitting quietly wondering if they were going to learn how to play an instrument. It looked like the teacher got distracted by another teacher walking in, asking how another one of his classes went. So to pass the time, she took out a piece of paper and started to doodle once more.
  10. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie was getting nervous by all the commotion, so she tried to concentrate building snow bricks to ignore it...somehow.
  11. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie looked at Mila's pokemon and waved at them. "You sure have a lot of of pokemon..." she said. Her Growlithe walked over to the Oshawott and said hi. Kylie then noticed the snowball fight taking place between the Garchomp and wondered why and how it started.
  12. S

Well, if no one else wants to take the position, I'd be happy to. Although, I'm too sure how I feel about playing as other characters when given permission...
  13. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kylie knelt down in the snow and started to make a snow brick, and then said, "I don't know... I only came here recently and I don't really know anyone..." She then thought to herself, 'And I'm kind of afraid to make friends with most of the people in the school...'
  14. S

Trebloome Academy

The Taillow flew over the vast Academy in search for someone to ask. From the looks of it, everyone either seemed to be inside or off doing their own things. Although, she did notice a handful of people walking inside one of buildings going to the same destination. She thought that must have...
  15. S

Ampiomach Academy

Kyla started heading towards to where she thought the pond was. 'I hope it's going to be fun...' she thought. 'I haven't built one in a while.'
Back
Top Bottom