• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Calvin's family could be taken hostage, and Calvin could finally meet his twin sister whom he had never known about. It would give Calvin a chance to not look like a bitch.

Erm I may not be a GM anymore but I'd just like to say my opinion.

Honestly...y'all just over doing it. Erm is there any need for this kidnapping Calvin's parents and his twin sister. When did this RP just revole round that. And like Kate getting shot erm...isn't this pokemon?

Again just my thought...course they won't matter since I ain't second GM or anything much really in this RP.

Well true but there also isn't sex, underage pregnancy or even making out either:p Think of it mature style. But maybe it is overdoing it, it's just an idea for now though so who knows if it will really go anywhere.

What do you think though? I mean what kinds of storylines do you think could make the RP more alive again and active?

Again, it's not my problem since I ain't GM no more.

If you want me to be honest, simple thing such as even things like a circus or theme park pull up for a bit on the island or like some mystery such as les say like all water pokemon are running around in the castle and around and ater is stopped in the castle, Find out its like a group of Muks and Grimers or something.

I don't know, I'm useless anyway

Sovvy's already got the whiole thing panned out, guys. xD I understad the enthusiasm, but like Milo said, the RP doesn't revolve around a select few characters.

Thank you Anon
My point exactly. It's fundamentally like Sov's RP nad I'm guilt like a few of not posting even if its gone slow for Sov's illness stuff but I think the RP's just been skewed to like a few memebers now. Maybe its a reason a few others stopped posting becuse they just couldn't be asked like following everything.

No I am not targetting anyone by the way.

Dah, besides if you want action, just piss Domovoi off and you will have a whole motherload of Kick-Ass.

No seriously, don't see the point of some mysterious gunman killing everyone. Besides I'm pretty sure Sov has a plan.

I know, it's just an idea of course, didn't think it would actually happen and does sound like Sove has a plan, if he decides to continue with it or not.

Milotic- Your opinion is welcome whether you are a GM or not, same with everyone else. A Theme park or something could work.

How about another feildtrip like the one that went to snowpoint. Depending on the location I can even try out my other character that I made a sign up for.

Oh and I'm no longer grounded. report card came today, last day before a week and a day off from school

Tyler, like we've been saying, Sovvy's got it plannedd.

I can see how Milo get's frustrated about people not reading, now. xD

yeah I only read the last page before jumping back to read the rest of the convo

I usually try to skim things after my last post.

Milotic's got a point, having a plot that really only revolves around a few characters will make others feel excluded. They should more impact the environment of the school and area around it then anything else.

It would be much easier if we could have our own group subboard; An OOC, character bio's and a game plottage thread.

Tyler, like we've been saying, Sovvy's got it plannedd.

I can see how Milo get's frustrated about people not reading, now. xD

So.... we all wait for his plan?
these ideas can still used, and if sov does have plan we just simply use these ideas for later.

Hmm. I know it's not my computer, my other pages are working just fine. Must be server trouble.

More then likely. I'm going to have Wyn miss Calvin's little soliloquy, it's more meaningful for him to talk to her face to face anyway.

Johnny Cash.

That is all.

No, seriously him and Metallica are pretty much the majority of my music.

I'm sorry for my absence (yet again). I'm reaching the last few weeks of school, and it's getting a bit hectic. So, I may not be on as much until school ends (not that I was on much beforehand, but I'm trying!).

As for the upcoming event that may or may not be happening soon, it sounds exciting! I will try my best to be on when it happens. I've been looking for some interaction/plot.

That's alright Eevee, we're pretty much at a standstill. Which character was playing the Economic Psychology Prof again? Maybe if they aren't around to post we could skip ahead to a class that has an active professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom