Recent content by StiklikeGiant

1. S

RNG shinies (need to clean out my trade box)

Shinies up for trade (all are lvl 1 except Charmeleon): UPDATED HOLD Adamant Charmander (belly drum) - needs nicknamed HOLD Calm Hoot Hoot HOLD Adamant Totodile HOLD Adamant Totodile Modest Charmander x3 (2 on HOLD) HOLD Jolly Charmander (needs nicknamed) Lvl 26 Brave...
  2. S

Offering RNG "near" perfect Beldum, seeking Dittos

Hytarin, the Beldum goes to you because you had the best offered Ditto! I also Pm'd you. Let me know if its a deal!
  3. S

Offering RNG "near" perfect Beldum, seeking Dittos

Up for grabs is a Shiny Beldum with the following IV's: Beldum - #374 (Jolly) HP: 31 Att: 31 Def: 31 SpA: 4 SpD: 31 Speed: 31 The following Hidden Power Types are possible: Electric The following Hidden Power Attack Powers are possible: 59 It is level 6 from fighting 2...
  4. S

RNG shinies for trade - seeking pokemon for 'dex

More charmanders up for trade. Sorry if I missed some trades, the holidays have been busy - just PM me and I should hopefully be around this weekend.
  5. S

Updated again. Lots of failed IV shiny charmanders this time. LOL! Also, when making a trade request please list what you are willing to trade for, I'll take certain pokemon I need or rare candies. Pm is the best way to let me know.
  6. S

More shinies added today! Duque, I can work on a hoot hoot for you. I tried to PM you - but it wouldn't let me. Any specifics as far as nature, etc that you want in particular? Just PM me and let me know.
  7. S

A couple more charmanders up for trade. Please note they are not IV bred. Still working on that. ;)
  8. S

need secret id look within

RNGreporter can also help if you can at least narrow down the Ivs to a range. You may have to try a few combinations first, but the program has a tab that says "IVs to PID." This calculator will generate SID numbers based on the random shiny's Ivs. Eventually through trial and error you will...
  9. S

More shinies now available. There are some pending trades, but the shinies on the list are available as I have made multiples of some.
  10. S

RNG stands for "random number generator" because basically the game is generating a random number that will create a shiny pokemon. Using a computer program, you can predict the number and hatch an egg that is guaranteed to be shiny. This is done without the use of Action replay. I have...
  11. S

Some new updates again. More shinies available now. Also - pending trades are marked "HOLD" and are currently unavailable.
  12. S

Updated some stuff. New shinies for trade, but I am now looking for certain dex entries.
  13. S

Re: RNG shinies for trade - seeking TM's OK, I'll hold them for you! :)
  14. S

Re: RNG shinies for trade - seeking TM's Sure - can you trade now?
  15. S

Re: RNG shinies for trade - seeking TM's D-man - what shinies do you want in return? Any of the ones not marked "Hold" are still available.
Back
Top Bottom