Recent content by Tribunal Power

1. T

New League Status

Wow. Things have progressed. About three months ago or so, I was in the fray to become the 8th gym leader. Then, my router exploded, and I had to wait three months for a new one. Now I'm back! I don't intend to be a gym leader or anything, but I would appreciate it if someone could bring...
  2. T

New League Status

Yeah, I lost pretty bad, but I just used the team I like, not the team I intend to use. I intended my Salamence to be faster than my opponent's first Pokemon' but he wasn't, and I had nothing faster. >< I sent out TTar because I had nothing better to send. Once I get my new team EV trained, I...
  3. T

New League Status

When will you be available for it, Emp?
  4. T

New League Status

Yep, Dragon is my type. If there's a problem with this, please let me know ASAP, because I'm starting the EVTing right now. :D
  5. T

New League Status

Maybe Dragon would be the type for me, then. I think I could pull that off pretty well. Do we have to battle you folks with the gym team? Or could I use my standard team against you and show you the team when it's put together?
  6. T

New League Status

I guess I missed those particular rules when I skimmed the thread. My team is not EV trained, but I've already begun training a new EV team anyway, so when it's done, I'll be set. The harder part will be thinking of an original theme. *Ponders* EDIT: I have an idea for the theme-- a...
  7. T

New League Status

Sorry I wasnt on to battle today-- my laptop crashed this afternoon, so I've been messing with that. I'll be on BR tomorrow to battle, Lisa, if you're available. I might be posting a little light on the forums too, since the Wii keypad typing sucks, but when my laptop is fixed I'll be back...
  8. T

Lack of Female Starting Pokemon

Certain things can get through. You can use codes to make naturally wild Pokémon shiny, and apparently you can change natural Pokémon moves and it won't recognize it. But hax Pokémon won't get through.
  9. T

Yeah, I never mess with Stats. I don't really like cheating, but breeding is such a bother otherwise. Everything else I do religiously legit, even presented with the option of doing otherwise. I battled someone on PBR yesterday who had a Tyranitar with moves like Hydro Cannon and such. That...
  10. T

New League Status

I just registered you. ^^ I'm all set when you are.
  11. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Would be wrong if I had played the Orange Box. But sadly, he is right. < Is listening to techno while eating a hot pocket and planning an EV training party later; also is wondering if he is playing right since he only read two posts prior to posting this. v Is not listening to techno, is not...
  12. T

Another Word Game

S.o.s.
  13. T

I know I'm probably gonna get flamed like a Bellsprout fighting a Heatran for this, but... The complications of breeding are part of the reason I purchased an Action Replay. I never use hacked Pokémon, but you can use the wild Pokémon modifier to meet the starter Pokémon. Eventually you'll get...
  14. T

The Banned Game

^ Banned for declaring Ban War on me. It's on. xD
  15. T

Corrupt a Wish

^ Granted, but by leaving the rank of 'ugly', you are demoted to 'pug fugly'. I wish I wish I hadn't sat on that fish.
Back
Top Bottom