• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New League Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't give up, even if it means doing it by ourselves. We should have a vote for Wobbaone's replacement, and if, by chance, he returns, he can give advice with setting up.

It's so unfortunate how the best leagues that are ever created in any Pokemon forum always breaks down due to the creators going on a leave of absence, and then their replacement going MIA.

The sinking feeling of so much time poorly spent..

To keep things moving, I would be willing to EV train pokemon to help out any team. Tell me what pokemon and what EVs you want and I'll get it done in about a month - month and a half.

That's quite a long time to be EV training one Pokemon

I dont think we need too much help ev training. PKMN493 and Lisa have finished their teams and MK says she will have enough time on the plain to train her team. WCC can easily SAV his pokemon and I plan on doing all of my ev training next week after my exam tomorrow. That leaves Rivers (who shouldn't take too long) and our mystery 8th gym leader.

Also, i've made Rivers badge but couldnt decide on a color so ill let Rivers decide, other gym leaders prefered color would also be good. I also had the idea of a battery as the badge, if anyone likes that idea or would like to make their own feel free.

I think Venom leaving was the kick up the backside we all needed, We will be able to do this.

It's so unfortunate how the best leagues that are ever created in any Pokemon forum always breaks down due to the creators going on a leave of absence, and then their replacement going MIA.

That's quite a long time to be EV training one Pokemon

I overestimated, I never actually kept track of how long it takes. I just trained one Drifloon and it took about eight days..

I'll help. Just tell me what needs to be done in absence of these guys.

I'd like to help in any way I can. I've always wanted to do something like this, but I never had enough people to get something started.

Just PM me and let me know what I can do, if you need me. I'd be happy to do what I can. ^^

I dont know what needs doing, if you are expierienced battlers you could have the role of 8th gym leader, you would have to battle more than one of us and post on the forums for a little longer (the magority of new people usualy leave the forums in the month they joined).

ev trainers, or art making would be good. we could have miniture sprites of the badges that could go on trainer cards.

I'm not really any good at computer art unless I know exactly what I'm trying to do. All my experience in competitive battling comes from Battle Revolution and the Battle Tower, and I'm familiar with EV training (though I find it annoying).

If you need an 8th gym leader, I'd like to try for it. I could probably make my own badge on my other computer.

Though I can't really do much about being new to the forums, I can say with some assurance that I'll be around these forums for as long as I like competitive Pokemon battling.

And if you guys need a gym leader, let me take the 'tests' and see how I'll do. If I get the part, and I have to leave at some point, I can transfer my status to another trainer. I've read over the early pages of the forums and I'm familiar with the gym rules, unless they have been recently changed.

I would like to take the "TESTS" for the position of 8th Gym leader, If there is a fire team open, believe me, i am your man.

Wow!

Thanks a lot, guys! ^_^

We could definitely use your help with everything. :)

And I'm not in charge here or anything, but I would be glad to battle any "challengers" who wish to become the 8th gym leader.

I'm up for it, Lisa. Just let me know how the battle is going down.

DS or Battle Revolution?

Lvl Standards?
Non-Ubers/Legends, I assume?
Single or Double?

Ooh, you have PBR? Awesome!

Okay then, I'd like to have the battle on PBR! ^_^

The batte rules will be: Single Battle, 6 on 6, Level 50, and no legendaries.

Ah, okay.

I'm gonna write down your Friend Code, and then add you. ^^

EDIT: I'm ready to battle now. Though, my dad's watching TV in the room where my Wii is (I'll see if I can convince him to go in the other room). ^^;

EDIT 2: I'm completely ready to battle now. I have PBR on, and I'm online. Let me know when you're ready.

Last edited:
since afew have applied for the role you could challenge eachover for it, that way the most powerful trainer will be the leader.

Im willing to test appliers, you dont have to necesarilly win, I just need to know you understand the "art" of competitive battling. If anyone wants a battle, pm me.

since afew have applied for the role you could challenge eachover for it, that way the most powerful trainer will be the leader.

Im willing to test appliers, you dont have to necesarilly win, I just need to know you understand the "art" of competitive battling. If anyone wants a battle, pm me.

I'm offering the same thing, and the same rules(don't have to win, but need to show a good understanding of battling), and if you want to test yourself against me, pm me.

I think every single leader's gonna test those who want to be the last gym leader @_@.

Sorry I wasnt on to battle today-- my laptop crashed this afternoon, so I've been messing with that. I'll be on BR tomorrow to battle, Lisa, if you're available. I might be posting a little light on the forums too, since the Wii keypad typing sucks, but when my laptop is fixed I'll be back full-time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom