Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [Day 2]

This is so much BS.
  2. Midorikawa

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [DAY FIVE]

………….dude I’m am too tired for this crap.
  3. Midorikawa

Bruh did you miss the host saying I was silenced? There was no faking that crap. Just me literally mixing up my mafias. Vote: TheCapsfan Even if he didn’t directly silence me, I’m standing by my reasoning. I think he knew I was silenced.
  4. Midorikawa

Vote: Jamie Does softclaiming count towards the claim count? Can’t remember.
  5. Midorikawa

Don’t know what you’re talking about. Im perfectly fine. I’m always fine. Just ask Elie ;)
  6. Midorikawa

Alright sorry had to wait for confirmation I was no longer silenced. First I figured it was Lissi or Othinus that silenced me because silencing someone is what you do when you don’t want them to talk. And most of my interaction has been with Othinus over Lissi. So I figured maybe they were...
  7. Midorikawa

That’s been in all mafias. Between three mafias and the work week of hell I’ve been kind of just in the background in all games. You’re in them so you should know this. Yeah. Should find the vid of his encounter with her. So because Elie is acting town he’s town? How do we know you and DW...
  8. Midorikawa

Interesting.
  9. Midorikawa

Tried it. Will have to give it another try another time. Excuse me while I inform one of her victims of this. Why? I’m so confused on the logic here. Why?
  10. Midorikawa

Unvote: TheCapsFan Vote: Mastermind Lissi
  11. Midorikawa

:bulbaLove: Agreed. I hate using meta. What’s your case on DW again? Its not because she wanted to watch Death Note and I didn’t right. The only reason people considered lynching pink was for inactivity. The same logic can be applied to a nightkill. Especially since that night kill is most...
  12. Midorikawa

Since the no lynch stuff keeps coming up, here’s the no lynch stuff. While Othinus does say they would be okay with no lynch, they also were up for lynching an inactive. They did not take a stance until potato and I had voted. And then pig rider and Lissi sheeped us.
  13. Midorikawa

No cat is as much a menace as mine.
  14. Midorikawa

I’m hurt :sadsola: It literally is. I specifically said on BMG. Make sure you’re not getting confused with other sites. This I agree with. Either let the slot be subbed or modkilled so we don’t have to deal with the inactivity. I may be against D1 inactivity lynches but later phases they are...
  15. Midorikawa

Getting a derp clear.
  16. Midorikawa

…….this seems strange to say. It’s forced and using lynched over killed looks more like a purposeful mix up. Vote: PigRider
  17. Midorikawa

Unvote: Thecapsfan VoteMidorikawa Unvote Midorikawa Vote Exlight Unvote Exlight Vote Jamieisbored Unvote JamieIsbored Vote: TheCapsFan
  18. Midorikawa

Vote: TheCapsFan
  19. Midorikawa

Thread still says Day 1
Back
Top Bottom