Search results for query: *

1. S

Now I know why I like J so much

She looks like a male version of Wes (Pokemon Colosseum Player), but he doesnt go hurting and catching random pokemon (Or does he ? hmm). And yes, she also looks like Carmen Sandiego
  2. S

^ The one above

^Doesnt know what Hentai does mean (and surely doesnt wants to) Yes, but Hilary CLinton bribed everyon so she lost, but if it wasnt by Clinton Bribes, she would have won.
  3. S

^ The one above

^Learned more than 3 languagues !
  4. S

^ The one above

^Le gusta la comida Mexicana y sus telenovelas como Destilando Amor, y no entendio lo que escribi.
  5. S

Things you hate !

Aww, what such cute feelings !
  6. S

vanessa hudgens

oh no, not another Diva who likes taking nude photos of her, I was expecting good things from her, now she is Like Lindsay Lohan Minus drugs.
  7. S

Things you hate !

A guy showing his open Jazz
  8. S

Things you hate !

Sorry, I guess Im just lucky, I have been on the internet since I was 6, I still dont know why I havent seen Goatse (does that makes me a internet idiot or what ?), but, WHY goatse is so special ? from what I looked, most people hate it.
  9. S

Things you hate !

Maybe this thread is weird, but what things you hate ? I havent knew anyone who loves everything, so come on, spill it, I´ll start: I hate Paul/Shinji Parkour skills ! just look at this: wherever I try to parkour (jump with style), I always end hitted and in the floor, and I hate some sites...
  10. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

A random talking cactus, and Throwing it to Harley Im a smartass ?
  11. S

I Hate Pokemon! [PG-13]

Im not here for pressuring you but... The fan fic ended ? so does that mean that Hitomi randomly died by Hearing Paris Hilton Singing ? and does that mean that Grady entered into puberty and is a normal, pervert boy ? and does that mean that Pele had Kids with a Gardevoir (dont ask) and now has...
  12. S

^ The one above

^Fan girl of Naruto/ONe Piece/Daniel Radcliffe/My CHemical Romance and Random Nonsense But He is soo good at parkour !! when I try to parkour, I always get hit and in the floor !
  13. S

English is a Crazy Language

El español es bien facil, DEMASIADO FACIL !!! en cambio, el ingles es dificil de entender, cuando dices a dices e, cuando dices I dices a y cuando dices E dices I, Well, at least I can say that because the spanish is my mother languague, but for you guys may think that spanish is hard.
  14. S

The ^ < V Game

^ Wrong, I was plotting screwing Britney Carrer since she became a bad example to girls < Is a liberal V HAs more Imaginati than me, and IS NOT goatse guy
  15. S

^ The one above

^Loves Pies and hates Shinji and his parkour skills Some liberal woman that makes a website in which she says she is a conservative, being too far extremist, google shelley the republican WARNING ! TOO MUCH LULZ FOR ANYONE TO HANDLE !
  16. S

^ The one above

^IS a Liberal, and hates extremists like Shelley
  17. S

Official BMG Picture Thread

Want.
  18. S

^ The one above

^Loves sarcasm
  19. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

How you can make links like that ok "L" signature ?
  20. S

The Random Game of Doom (PG 10+)

"Gaah, Im in Jail again" said Eduardo Lopez, as he was going to throw the corpse to the necrophilic Jail neighboorhood, but he was too grossed out to do it and said to the police "Im loyal to team rocket, just give me some chains, guns, bucks and maybe some pokemon, after all, I could reveal all...
Back
Top Bottom