Search results for query: *

1. L

Favorite Motto?

So, what is your favorite Team Rocket motto and theme? For me, it would have to be the Best Wishes motto. I love how the include the whole Black and White portion, not to mention the music is pretty snazzy yet slightly evil. Of course, Jessie and James put on their full drama for these...
  2. L

Quality of Voice actors

Is it just me or has all of the voice actors improved DRASTICALLY since the start of Black and White? I know the best examples are TR. Their voices are absolutely 99% better than they were at the start of the series, and leaps and bounds better than DP. I guess it helps that they're being...
  3. L

BW TR motto

So, how does everyone like the new motto that TR has? To be quite honest, I'm surprised that they only used it (and the music) for 5 episodes...rather weird. Personally I really like the music as well as the animation, worlds better than the DP motto.
  4. L

Review S12 EP20: Battling a Cute Drama!

Here's where we get to see that cute creepy girl. That tunnel looked unusually nice. I like her voice heh. heh, Piplup got the reaction it deserved. lol at Piplup's reaction. Quite obsessive about the boss today Meowth, aren't we. .....The boss wouldn't be caught dead looking...
  5. L

Anyone feel as though the dub is getting better?

I don't know about you guys, but for me, ever since DuArt startted dubbing the show, I've noticed an increased quality in almost everything: Music, amount kept, translation, volume, things like that. Only problems could be length of opening and cropping(and TR and their stupid-ass run-on...
  6. L

Review S12 EP15: Trials and Adulations!

Yay for seeing more of Mamoswine and Aggron lol. Well, now that the forum finally works... Random Aggron just appears like that lol. Team Rocket had a randomly long diatribe about stealing the twerpette's Pokemon...lol I like the motto. Not to mention the nice touching at the end...
  7. L

Review S12 EP14: Pursuing a Lofty Goal!

Paul shows up again. Wow, Yanmega is quite good at this competition. lol piplup, you can't fly. Well, at least they have a better award. 'An honest victory', wow James way to discount Jessie's second ribbon...ass. Lol, nice to see Rhonda again. And abusing people on camera is...
  8. L

Iraq

Is it just me or has it been ever since Obama has been elected no news channel seems to be talking about Iraq? I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but it seems to be rathe odd heh.
  9. L

Review S12 EP12: The Drifting Snorunt!

Here's where we see Froslass... lol at Jessie yelling at Wobbufet heh. Froslass looks good in Takeda's ep(surprising). Well, as far as we know that soup is poisoned... lol, shaved ice. Leaving piplup will be a wonderful thing.... Awww, how nice. Jessie and James are actually...
  10. L

Review S12 EP11: Stealing the Conversation!

Here's where we see that weird officer Jenny. I liked that motto they did today, real nice. Especially the 'earth-space' part. Wow, for a wild Jenny, she sounds mild. Interesting, I never knew Kanto knew about Team Rocket's Sinnoh operations... Lol, at Jenny's little scam... Wow...
  11. L

Who would win: Jessie or James?

I was thinking about this a bit and I realized we sorta never had a full battle between them. So I was thinking, if they could use all of the Pokemon they ever had for more than one episode, who would win. Somehow I believe Jessie would win, seeing how most of her pokes has a type advantage...
  12. L

Which contest era was your favorite.

For me it was Hoenn seeing how much May has grown along the time. Also, some scenes in the contest parts were funny. Only problem is Jessie cheated too much heh. BF would come in a close second simply because of Drew and Harley, they really had some great character interactions.
  13. L

Review S12 EP09: Hold the Phione!

We get to see Phione..yay. Edit: I've always expected it to be pronuced phi-one not phee-on-ie....oh well. This salesman reminds me of the Magikarp salesman....except without the scam.. And we were supposed to know what Dawn was using because.....? Well, at least they cover their...
  14. L

Review S12 EP08: Cheers on Castaways Isle!

Here's when Pikachu and Piplup gets lost on an island. Edit: The animation seems good like always. I liked the SS Anne(or some other ship) music that was playing. It was funny how Piplup sort of wanted to go along with Jessie. Usually TR talks at a normal speed, but when they were...
  15. L

Hunter J

Considering how much she seems to be liked by the fandom, what do you guys think on her return throughout various reigons?(Assuming she doesn't get caught) With me, it would sure be interesting if she worked for Team Rocket like a bounty hunter as well as other evil teams and clients. Makes...
  16. L

Obama's rating slip up

http://news.aol.com/article/obama-job-approval-rating/536193 It's inteesting to see how racist half of the people on aol are. But ignoring that and campaign propaganda... I'm not too worried about this. I eman, like I said in the N.Korea thread, America doesn't really need to be the...
  17. L

Review S12 EP07: Saving the World from Ruins!

The last part of TG's iron island saga. Those Geodude sure looked static. Surprised Ash's arms didn't get broken by that Bone Club. Wow Ash, you have problems using Thunderbolt. You used it so many times against other poor people(coughTRcough). Cyrus sounds a bit...different...
  18. L

Battery Charge

I wonder why my Compaq laptop's battery is constantly at zero charge. And, that's when I have it charging on my charger for days at a time. I could use it, but I can't take the plug out. Any suggestions what could be wrong or how I could fix it?
  19. L

David Letterman makes fun on Sarah Palin

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/palin-rep-calls-letterman-a-pervert/524885?icid=main|main|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Ftelevision%2Farticle%2Fpalin-rep-calls-letterman-a-pervert%2F524885 I think it's a bit ridiculous how Palin is making a big deal of it. If you're a...
  20. L

Favorite Team Rocket motto

I was just wondering what motto is everybody's favorite around here... For me, it's the Sinnoh motto. Most of the background animation is really good, the music is awesome, and the best part is that it's used outside the motto as a battle theme(sorta).
Back
Top Bottom