Search results for query: *

1. L

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Generation I: Pokemon Red. Since then, I've owned Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and White. I've also had Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Snap, Hey You, Pikachu!, and Pokemon Pinball for Gameboy and Gameboy...
  2. L

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Wow, nice to see my thread is still going strong after four years. My often changing White team: Hydreigon F - Chrysanthe Haxorus M - Ma Ro Kahn Excadrill F - Iphigene Bouffalant M - Girugamesh Emboar M - Odysseus Vanilluxe F - VanillaIce (ha ha.)
  3. L

The Complete My Team Thread

I wasn't going to teach Volcarona fly since it's generally Sp. Atk. centered. Edit: Read that wrong. Bouffalant over Braviary. Ok.
  4. L

The Complete My Team Thread

It's been a few years since I've posted here but I hope I can still get some good advice. Moves and natures and items aside, as I've only just gotten past the elite four, how can I best complete my team? My definites are Hydreigon, Haxarus, Volcarona, and Excadrill. For the other two spots I...
  5. L

Awesome Japanese Rock band

Wow, I'll have to listen to The Gazette album I have, I'd never really gotten around to it. It was accidentally sent to me along with the Versailles album Noble I'd ordered.
  6. L

Random Images

7. L

Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Codes

3738-2200-5276 Particularly looking for 2v2 games. My sister and I are rather 1337. If there's anyone interested in playing RIGHT NOW (within an hour of typing this), please reply with your FC. Otherwise, PM me.
  8. L

Trade Coordination Thread

Just to clarify, Dragon Pulse was for my Arcanine, not for an Aerodactyl. :)
  9. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"World Under Ice" - Lunatica
  10. L

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Mew Arrived at Lv. 10. Moveset: Pound, Transform Hoenn OT: MYSTRY ID No. 06930 Pokeball No Ribbons. I received this in wifi trade from someone very nice from BBG, but I hadn't thought to ask about legitimacy. Afraid I don't have the stats from when it originally arrived, but being...
  11. L

How to beat the game with NO POKEMON, NO BADGES, FOUR MOMS, AND A HERMAPHRODITE.

That was loltastic. When I first saw the post, I was like "Ohnoes wordssss!!1!" .. but it actually kept my attention and had me laughing all the way to the last paragraph. :D
  12. L

Trade Coordination Thread

Actually, I managed to get TM59. Does anyone have an Adamant Aerodactyl available?
  13. L

How are you feeling today?

(Going to copy Dr. Peppa's format, seems like a good idea) Tired - It's 12:16 am. Generally Pleased - Doctor says nothing is wrong with me.. and I have 20/16 vision. And on a side note, the reddish auburn hair seems to be working out. Amused - Sister has 20/20 vision in one eye, 20/40 in...
  14. L

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

I'm seeking either a level 100 Single, standard rules. -or- A Standard Double 100, to try out a new team.
  15. L

Official BMG Picture Thread

After summer break. I was forced to go outside and get some sun. My hair's also red now. Apologies for the low picture quality. Before break, if anyone remembers.
  16. L

Reason behind your username

Just a random name I made up for my Diamond character, after deciding that having so many Pokemon with the OT 'Sammie' or 'Sammi' was beginning to get confusing. I have two characters for another game named Kiralunah and Estaluna, so it goes along with them, I guess. By the way, I have no...
  17. L

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10 I like the Inuyasha banner and the team banner is neat too. Is that a legit shiny Salamence? :o
  18. L

RMT/Help My Team Thread

Everyone here is free to give advice to others, who elected you to not only insult me in the middle of the thread, but say I am unfit to help because of what is, IN MY OPINION, a better use of substitute? You didn't seem to find anything wrong about any of my other advice, does that mean that...
  19. L

RMT/Help My Team Thread

Ooh yes, I forgot about Truant. Blissey can be made more durable with all its EVs put into Defense. And actually, Slaking has the third highest attack stat -in the game-. Only below Deoxys (uber anyways) and Rampardos (has terrible def/spdef). Just because my teams aren't "ZOMG...
  20. L

RMT/Help My Team Thread

I positively LOVE Substitute. But there's a point where it's not necessary and it just takes up a move slot. Substitute, in my opinion, is best used to sit and boost stats behind. Decent for sweepers that are a little on the squishy side. Substitute is not really a good choice for bulky Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom