• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for berries too: Apicot, Lanset, Leichi, durin, salac berries and any of these if anyone has them: Pumkin, Nutpea, Haban and Enigma. I am willing to offer what I said above in this thread for any of these. Oh and maybe bit off topic, whats the best berry in the game?

I think I might have a Custap berry. I have Enigma, and Durin as well.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Custab and a Micle berry to trade me? I've got several breed pokemon that I could trade with special move sets.

I just got two legit, movie Shaymins and I am willing to part with one. It has a serious nature, but, sadly, it's missing the Micle berry. It also has pretty good IV's in which I'll tell you if I'm interested to trade with you. I'm just looking for shinies and events in return. PM me for more information ^^

I'm after something a lot more common.

Aipom or Ambipom, female, jolly nature. PM me for sensible offers.

Actually, I managed to get TM59.

Does anyone have an Adamant Aerodactyl available?

Last edited:
i am looking for ANY of the following at any level or w/e...

Groudon
Kyogre
Mew
Zapdos/Articuno/Moltres
Any of the Regi's
Aerodactyl

Will Trade Dialga w/ masterball...

ALSO!!!!!!! if you want we can trade and trade back... i'll clone urs and then give you one back..... you can hang on to my dialga nd masterball regardless :-D.... PM me and let me know

Actually, I managed to get TM59.

Does anyone have an Adamant Aerodactyl available?

I have one but why would you put a special move like dragon pulse on adamant aerodactyl?

OFFERED:
I have some Pokemon that I overbred.
Castform (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief)
Shuppet (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief, some have Frisk)
Farfetch'd (with Fury Cutter, Fly, Thief)
Swablu (with Thief)
Abra (with Psychic, Encore, Substitute)
Snover (with Iron Tail, Protect)
Scyther (with Silver Wind, Toxic)

Nincada: They are all Lv 1 with the following rare moves (and cut):
Silver Wind (Egg move only I think)
X-Scizor (TM or Egg only)
Toxic (TM or Egg only)
Cut (removable)

I also have over 30 Paras on my Leaf Green game. I was catching them for tiny mushrooms in the Safari Zone. They are all untrained and I have them in just about every nature.

WANTED:
Micle Berry
Berries 63+64 (when released)
Feebas

I have Pokerus and will trade it to you if you want.

Last edited:
yoooooo... i'm in desperate need of a magmarizer.... anyone have one? i'll let you know what i have when you PM me...

WANTED:
Togepi
King's Rock/Politoad
Berries 32, 33 & 34
Berries 54-59
Berries 60

I have Pokerus and will trade it to you if you want.
I can help with these
Thanks, what do you want?
Also, I have berry 60 (Enigma), I mean 61+, sorry for any confusion.

Thanks, what do you want?
Also, I have berry 60 (Enigma), I mean 61+, sorry for any confusion.

A house in the mountains some where quiet where I can contemplate the meaning of life… oh wait your talking about pokemon umm nothing for the berries 32, 33 & 34, 54-59 for togepi are any of your paras female with an adamant nature? For the kings rock are any of your abras adamant with the synchronize ability? If you don’t have any of these we can come to some sort of arrangement.

I know this might be a little too specific to ask for, but does anyone have a MALE version of any one of the following...

Pidgeot(or evolutions)
Fearow (or Spearow)
Crobat (or evolutions)
Dodrio (or Doduo)
Swellow (or Taillow)
Aerodactyl
Honchkrow (or Murkrow)
Skarmory
Natu (or Xatu)
---(you get the picture)---

...that knows the moves:
1. Whirlwind
2. Roost
3. Brave Bird

I need it to breed with my female Crobat, but I no longer have the TM for Roost OR a way to breed all three moves into it, even over multiple generations due to the genders of my compatable Pokemon. I don't care about nature or anything. Just as long as it's male and has those three moves.

In return, I can offer any one of the following:
1. Zapdos
2. Moltress
3. Deoxys
4. Dialga
5. Spiritomb
6. Feebass
7. Rotom
8. Drifloon
9. Mudkip
10. Any Sinnoh starter
11. Any Johto starter
12. Kanto starters, except Bulbasaur
Or if you're looking for something else, just ask, and I'll see if I can help you out. I'll even do some breeding if you're looking for specific moves like I am. I can also infect whatever I give you with the Pokerus, if desired. Just ask.

PM me if interested.

I know this might be a little too specific to ask for, but does anyone have a MALE version of any one of the following...

Pidgeot(or evolutions)
Fearow (or Spearow)
Crobat (or evolutions)
Dodrio (or Doduo)
Swellow (or Taillow)
Aerodactyl
Honchkrow (or Murkrow)
Skarmory
Natu (or Xatu)
---(you get the picture)---

...that knows the moves:
1. Whirlwind
2. Roost
3. Brave Bird

I need it to breed with my female Crobat, but I no longer have the TM for Roost OR a way to breed all three moves into it, even over multiple generations due to the genders of my compatable Pokemon. I don't care about nature or anything. Just as long as it's male and has those three moves.

In return, I can offer any one of the following:
1. Zapdos
2. Moltress
3. Deoxys
4. Dialga
5. Spiritomb
6. Feebass
7. Rotom
8. Drifloon
9. Mudkip
10. Any Sinnoh starter
11. Any Johto starter
12. Kanto starters, except Bulbasaur
Or if you're looking for something else, just ask, and I'll see if I can help you out. I'll even do some breeding if you're looking for specific moves like I am. I can also infect whatever I give you with the Pokerus, if desired. Just ask.

PM me if interested.

I can breed you a pidgy with Roost and Brave Bird then you
can level it up till level 17 to teach it whirlwind

A house in the mountains some where quiet where I can contemplate the meaning of life… oh wait your talking about pokemon umm nothing for the berries 32, 33 & 34, 54-59 for togepi are any of your paras female with an adamant nature? For the kings rock are any of your abras adamant with the synchronize ability? If you don’t have any of these we can come to some sort of arrangement.
I would have to migrate which I can't do at the moment (2 free box spaces). What is a terrible nature for a nincada, because I will IV check those, and if the IVs are bad, I will release it. And I think I did catch an Adament Kadabra. I was going to save it for myself, but if you want it I guess I don't need it anymore.

I'm not 100% pleased with my Gallade I have now. It's not properly EV'd in the other stats other than ATK, plus I wouldn't mind another type of Gallade. Thus,

I need a Dawn stone.

I can give:

• Electrilizer
  • Any Battle Tower Item
    and....
  • Any Pokemon. Um.. yeah. My Pokedex is 492. Ask and i shall give!

Also..

I've got:
  • Clamperls
  • Deepseatooths
  • Deepseascales

Looking for:

• Dusk Stones
  • Shiny Stones
  • Leftovers
  • Black Sludge
    attached to..
  • Swablu