Search results for query: *

1. S

Favorite shipping

Pokeshipping. I'm still loyal. :)
  2. S

So, uh, how about that election?

That debate was no more than a tie, McCain at best maybe even getting the edge. I can't believe Obama is winning (comfortabley may I add) on the polls, he did nothing to prove how crap McCain is suppose to be on the enconomy, I thought that was his strength. Bill Clinton of 1992 would have...
  3. S

The dude from electoral-vote is a democrat. Anyway all I'm saying is that there's just a few showing Obama currently losing. Long way to go of course, many consider it meaningless at this stage.
  4. S

Actually he's behind on Rasmussen's map and on some other sites (e.g. www.electoral-vote.com) Obama's still the favourite in my view, only he can lose it.
  5. S

Shows you grew up on

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles He-Man Duck Tales Biker Mice From Mars Dogtanian and The Three Muskahounds Various other nintendo/sega based cartoons e.g. Zelda, Mario, Sonic. The are others which I can't think of i'm sure but you've put me on the spot on this one.
  6. S

What's your favorite holiday?

Christmas eve lol? I like the build up towards christmas, particularly when I was younger getting all the presents, then comes christmas day, which is good till about noon, when you know what your presents are, in which case obviously by that time you are totally bored of them and then have to...
  7. S

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

21 today. Get in there.
  8. S

Anime you're currently watching

Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
  9. S

If Tracey was a more popular character, would Brock have never returned?

I agree with Pie earlier on stating Tracey's departure was more to do with the popularity of Brock rather than the unpopularity of Tracey himself. Brock was going over well with fans at the time, the move was wrongly timed, unless the new character was a success, the departure of Brock was...
  10. S

Big Brother UK 07.

Laura's just been evicted, with a 68% share of the vote. There's allegedly some twist tonight in the 10pm show apparantly. Something to do with Australia....
  11. S

What video games are you playing now?

Bust a Move and Wario Ware on the Wii. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on Playstation 2. Probably have a crack at Pokemon Emerald again before the release of D/P here in the UK.
  12. S

Why do you watch Pokémon?

Nostalgic. Used to watch it as kid. First played the video games back in '99 (games came out a year later in the UK than they did in the US), and from then on it really evolved. I still watch it to this day, although I'm more of adult now and have other interests as oppose to watching...
  13. S

Big Brother UK 07.

Well we're a month in and I think Gerry's favourite to win it (or at least the one I want to win it). I don't find this years terribly exciting (hence the lack of replies), and thus I haven't been watching much of it. Thought the girl calling the other black girl the N word was quite funny...
  14. S

The Most Ridiculous Headlines

Depends what you mean, the British tabloids here are famous for quick-fire qurky "pun on" headlines. Saw this one the other day, apparantly an infamous one, not at least for the story. "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster!"
  15. S

What music are you into

A bit of everything really. Apart from classical probably. Rock would probably be first choice, but I also like a bit of hip-hop, pop and even little bit of country. Some retro stuff from the 80's and 90's doesn't go a miss either.
  16. S

Looks like Brock returns for D/P

I'm getting the impression they were too scared of writing him out again maybe? When they made that mistake of ditching him way back during the Orange Islands, a lot of people weren't too happy with his replacement and crying out for him to return. It made them look like fools when they did...
  17. S

Ash's New Look Revealed

Hmm interesting, that shirt makes Ash appear more of a middle class kid than ever before. Looks like he's about have a game of golf rather than go on a pokémon journey.
  18. S

Middle East stuff?

Hmm, if I'm being honest I'm a bit sceptical of this myself. I would prefer the suggestion of Israel working with Lebanon to disarm Hezbollah rather than going all out with brute force. I mean, even though southern Lebanon might be pro-hezbollah, surely there must be Lebanese living in the...
  19. S

World Cup Germany '06

...Argentina? Or are you talking about individual glory? Because in that case Klose was the one who got 5, the lowest top scorer since 1962 (which was shared between 6 people I think). There weren't many goals in this tournament, not in comparison to other recent tournaments anyway, goals...
  20. S

New episode title

With the amount of Nurse Joy(s) presumabley on offer we might see a bit more of Brock than normal. Perhaps he'll become a bit more pro-active in something for a change.
Back
Top Bottom