Search results for query: *

• Users: Armads
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

New Social Group - The Official Member Fan Club Fan Club

Armads has created a new social group called "The Official Member Fan Club Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. A

Team WTF - Watch The Fireworks

The first three pokemon listed here are the main team, but as with another team I've previously designed, I added a second three to help balance type coverage and defense that the first half lacks. Comments are welcome. ^_^ //---------- // DPPt TEAM = TEAM WTF ?? //---------- [Weavile...
  3. A

Suggestion Social Groups

I don't often complain about the site features and stuff, but a few things about the Social Groups area of the forum are kinda bugging me. The first thing is the 1000-character post limit... these group threads ARE expected to take the place of the threads in the Clubs forum, right? I can see...
  4. A

Make your own Yu-Gi-Oh cards!

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ I found this little gadget via random Googling, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with it. So well, here's the spam thread for it. :D
  5. A

30-day trials - Yay or Nay?

So uh, I'm taking this digital graphics class at school that teaches a lot of Adobe software like Photoshop and the like, and every day I'm there the more I want to have the programs for myself. So with piracy out of the picture (or at least a last resort <_< >_>), what do you all think about...
  6. A

Your favorite glitches

GSC cloning glitch for me. I so abused that thing when I was little, but I'm a little scared to use it now after where my old Silver version went... and I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I once stumbled across "Glitch Mail," a weird "?" item in my Pack that could be sold for...
  7. A

Battle Tower team [DP Competitive]

Object of this team is to get as much type coverage into as few pokemon as possible. Since the Battle Tower only allows three pokemon for single battles, I've decided on a Physical sweeper, a Special sweeper, and a wall/support pokemon. (I can only hope this configuration isn't a bad idea right...
  8. A

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

So I feel like there needs to be a thread on this since there isn't one already. ^_^; As far as handhelds go I've mostly been pro-DS these past several years, but since stuff like Crisis Core I've been leaning more and more toward coughstealingmybrother'scough PSP. Basically the idea of...
  9. A

Armads' sketchbook

I've been scribbling a lot recently, and every now and then I flip through some of my older pages and go "Know what, I think I'm getting better..." Well, also I've gotten a better scanner recently. Not all of my art is Pokémon-related, but I've picked out a few of my favorites. Hope you all like...
  10. A

Sandstorm Team [DP - Competitive(?) Battle]

This one's a team I made for fun since some friends of mine were also making weather-based teams. ^_^ The theme here is Sandstorm. Tyranitar @ Expert Belt Nature: Adamant EVs: 128 HP, 254 Atk, 128 Def ~ Stone Edge ~ Crunch ~ Earthquake ~ Fire Fang Opens up the battle with a bang with...
  11. A

this (Pokémon, rated PG)

Since I'm taking a little break from fanfics I'm publishing elsewhere, I decided I'd post this. "this" is a series of disconnected one-shot episodes I'll write sporadically. It doesn't have much formal character development, but I did what I could to wedge some basic introductions in while...
  12. A

EPIC FAIL

Post FAIL and/or EPIC FAIL pics here: ^ Something's missing from this one.
  13. A

Make a moveset for the person above you

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Another gag that started in chat. In this one, you choose the Nature, Ability, and four moves for the poster before you, kinda like this: Nonexistent Nature: Relaxed Often lost in thought. Ability...
  14. A

Describe your favorite manga or anime in one word.

(Kinda works like a game, but I'm putting it here because it's anime-centered) Basically it's what it sounds like, you list a manga or anime and describe it in one word. Or one word each, if you do more than one. Galaxy Angel: Brainless. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Ginji's Rescue Team...
  15. A

Whose Post is it Anyway? --World's Worst

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Based on Whose Line is it Anyway?. In this game, you give a short example of the world's worst something. World's worst neighbor: *jumping back and forth* Your yard, my yard, your yard, my yard...
  16. A

Whose Post is it Anyway? --Questions Only

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Based on the Whose Line is it Anyway? game. Try to have a [somewhat] coherent thread using only questions. EDIT: It's just for fun, so you don't have to stick to one subject forever. ^_^ What do you call...
  17. A

Whose Post is it Anyway? --Backwards Story

Based on the Whose Line is it Anyway? game "Backwards Scene". Basically the first person (me) tells the end of a story, and the next posters add on to what happened before it. So it turns out, I didn't die.
  18. A

Wait, I can draw?

This came as a shock to me too. A few days ago I was bored out of my mind, so I started drawing. I have never drawn a decent picture in my life, people. I might have been subconsciously hoping I could somehow bore myself back into my mind. But here's how it turned out. Click to enlarge...
  19. A

Your Bottom 5 (or so)

In other words, your 5 least favorite pokemon. For me (right now), it's 5. Tangela, Stantler, and Luvdisc. For being useless. 4. Lickilicklick-thing. Take a guess... 3. Sableye. For having no weaknesses but still being a crappy pokemon. 2. Bronzong. Because Steel-Psychic was an awesome...
  20. A

My first shiny: a Munchlax!

I've been breeding Munchlaxes for a long time now (they fetch good trades on GTS), and just moments ago I was breeding two new ones and watching the Portal video on VGCats (again), so my attention was kind of divided. The first egg hatched, whoop-dee-doo, but then came number two, whose coat I...
Back
Top Bottom