Search results for query: *

1. Amewsment

Most annoying move?

Paralysis or Confusion still make me die a little inside. I also want to claw my eyes out at evasion raising moves and accuracy lowering attacks. In Generation I any move with poison was my bane. Their version of Bind and Wrap, as mentioned above by another poster, were bad as well. Nothing...
  2. Amewsment

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

South Park (:
  3. Amewsment

Stereotypes about your country that's not true?

That the NHS is a good thing, actually mentioned in this thread.
  4. Amewsment

Blogs temporarily disabled

Sad to hear!
  5. Amewsment

Pokemon you think should not have been created

A brief selection This is by no means a complete list, but here is a selection of pokemon trolls: Farfetch'd first appeared in the RBY generation, and his existence has never had any purpose but to enrage players. The first time you saw Farfetch'd was when you gave up your beloved Spearow in...
  6. Amewsment

Nintendo releases official annoucement of next handheld: "3DS"

Game Boy -|> Game Boy Colour -|> Game Boy Advance Merely improvements?
  7. Amewsment

Wishlist Time

Types utilized! What we have not seen thus far: Gym Leaders using: Dark Type Elite Four members using: Flying Type Electric Type Normal Type Grass Type Rock Type Maybe they will break the mold for some of these in Gen V, I sure hope so! Source...
  8. Amewsment

Things that should go away/be changed

It would be exciting if NPCs had proper dialogues with you and had multiple issues they can talk about. I realize the huge effort it would require to give every character a large set of responses and maybe some quests to boost, but it would make the world feel more alive.
  9. Amewsment

Do you think every region from now on will be 200 episodes?

Sounds entirely plausible really, but I would not be surprised if they completely break the formula at some point. Breaking patterns would not be a unsurprising considering the history of the series.
  10. Amewsment

HeartGold and SoulSilver- a return to form or a lazy rehash?: An analysis of the long

A good review or a lazy rehash of baseless bullshit? A well thought out review or a lazy rehash of unsubstantiated criticism? Despite proton coming out to protect him and basically asking people not to criticize the piece (then don't post it if we cannot comment) I think it is safe to say that...
  11. Amewsment

First Impressions

Where is your review and do you recommend HG then? I prefer SS so far...
  12. Amewsment

Nintendo announces Nintendo DS successor: Handheld to be able to produce 3D effects

Re: Nintendo announces Nintendo DS successor: Handheld to be able to produce 3D effec Luxray lost all credibility with his reality check comment, so at this point I wouldn't even bother commenting on his posts. Completely delusional that kid... 3D movies are probably over-hyped, but it's still...
  13. Amewsment

Nintendo has managed to perfect the formula for the Wii and the DS. Personally I think they will be able to replicate this success for the 3DS with ease. Competition will be higher than previously because Sony will eventually release a PSP successor and rumour has it Microsoft and possibly Apple...
  14. Amewsment

Nintendo announces Nintendo DS successor: Handheld to be able to produce 3D effects

Re: Nintendo announces Nintendo DS successor: Handheld to be able to produce 3D effec Do you even know what 3D means in this context? Do you realize Nintendo is a Japanese company and thus the Japanese arm of the company has greater authority? Unless it's E3 the Japanese executives headline the...
  15. Amewsment

Some Skidoodles- LUGIA

Pretty darn nice drawings! Oh and good choice (Soul Silver) you made there ;D
  16. Amewsment

Best Starter Pokemon?

Best starter Poekmon? Mudkip Kanto: I have to say that my favourite starter for the first generation and for the remakes is Charmander / Charizard without the shadow of a doubt. Firstly it has fantastic typing and the highest base stats of the Gen I pokemon by far (on the one hand it does...
  17. Amewsment

A full hour after the post you quoted... Check the timestamps next time.
  18. Amewsment

Re: Nintendo announces Nintendo DS successor: Handheld to be able to produce 3D effec Ninja'd :D This is a kotaku article that speculates how the technology might work!
  19. Amewsment

The announcement is intriguing to say the least and the timing is impeccable with 3D featuring in Avatar and Alice in Wonderland recently. I do think it's credible to imagine that the 3DS would work like the Hidden Picture game. That's too cluttered with silly columns and thus out of space to...
  20. Amewsment

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
Back
Top Bottom