Search results for query: *

• Users: Brago
  • Order by date
  1. B

Is anyone going to miss Dawn when she goes?

I don't care if if Dawn leaves. I'll even be happy, especially because we won't see this d***ed piplup again!
  2. B

What would the show be like without fillers.

A show without fillers? that would be so ............. GREAT!!! I mean, not removing all the fillers, but i don't mind if 90% of them disappear. Seriously, what does that mean? more than 130 episodes in one season??!!! (Sinnoh). That's too much!
  3. B

Similar Personality Traits between Pokemon and their Trainers

Heyyyy! i swore that first!!! xD (glad to see that someone shares my theory)
  4. B

Similar Personality Traits between Pokemon and their Trainers

i didn't notice Glameow had a personnality (sorry for the useless post, i just don't like zoey)
  5. B

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Are we talking about the same Ash? i like the idea, but you know... Ash seems to diffuse some molecules around him that prevent from evolving (and winning)
  6. B

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

but for example, if someone asks you "what animes do you watch?". Will you quote pokemon?
  7. B

Last Poster Wins!

guess who just won?
  8. B

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

xD nevermind! you gave me a great deal of laugh :-D it's even more funny because of the spoiler thing funny mistake ;-)
  9. B

Do you think they'll ever replace Ash with Dawn?

Actually, maybe it's just a matter of comprehension. You used words that confused us like "Ash is better than May" without precising how. Maybe some people thought that was childish (no offense) or i don't know ... Just feel free to express your opinion (with precise arguments ;-) so there won't...
  10. B

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

wait, if the 1st guy was born in 1997 and you in 1995, then he's younger than you -_-"...
  11. B

Study: Coca-Cola is not an effective spermicide

By the way, it may HURT the hell, douching with coke, no? And secondly, of course it doesn't work -_-"...
  12. B

Do you think they'll ever replace Ash with Dawn?

You know, i really don't like contest either, but unfortunately they're there, so we've to respect the ones who like them. By a good character, you mean "nice, cool, lovable" and that he's the soul of the show? i would agree.
  13. B

Poll: Should Ash/Satoshi get a(n) (additional) female main rival?

Don't worry, i don't think you speak English badly, not at all! Even if you did, who am i to judge? My English is pretty limited. And sorry about what i said (that you're a wicked angry witch!! ...etc etc :-D kidding, kidding...;-)) But I still don't understand why Ash shouldn't win...
  14. B

I know what you meant but you're misunderstanding. Actually, that's why i put the "right?" after the "we don't want that". Of course i know that there are people who want Ash's defeat! but come on! People on the forum can't stop talking about Ash challenging the elite 4 ... (which requires a...
  15. B

Analysis of the Pacing of the Sinnoh storyarc

and a squirtle
  16. B

So that's just about feminism? Maybe you thought i didn't want a GIRL to beat Ash, but that's not true, i just want Ash to win the league! So, boy or girl, i just don't want him to be beaten this time...
  17. B

The Dawn Club

You're right on that point, but when i said that, i was answering to someone who imagined Dawn to stay permanently and eventually even replace Ash (if i remember correctly). So, even if Dawn isn't as hated as i thought, she'll just end like May and Misty: being replaced sooner or later But...
  18. B

What will happen to Max off-screen?

Seriously? I don't know if Max is really popular enough to have its own saga. He's smart, reasonnable ... etc just not like stupid-Ash. It's like having a spin-off based on Tracey's life xD
  19. B

Why is Staravia being treated so badly in DP?

Maybe we'll have some usual faked battles. I mean, Ash's pokemon being hit and hit again and again, but then counter-attacks and wins in one shot -_-" ... it wouldn't be the 1st time (especially for pikachu...)
  20. B

Analysis of the Pacing of the Sinnoh storyarc

Come on guys, even if Ash wins the Sinnoh league, challenging the E4 is not that easy! Okay he can defeat Aaron (the insect guy), but Lucian is really strong!! And i don't even mention Cynthia.
Back
Top Bottom