Search results for query: *

1. W

UU Rain Team

I'd replace Mantine if it were me. Miltank seems to be a good help to the team. Also toss up Claydol>>Hitmontop, either one is good. Claydol can also learn SR, Rapid Spin, Dual Screen, etc. ;] With Dual Screen, he can set up, then switch to Toxicroak, which resists some of its weaknesses...
  2. W

UU Sunny Day

Whatever is fine with you~ It is okay, but I would go with Chansey like what Wiil said, it helps with the RD weakness, since you can switch to Chansey to wall Ludi (but some sets like SD beat Chansey), Gorebyss, etc. And, you can switch to Tangrowth for Kabutops (watch out for X-Sccisor though).
  3. W

incomplete team(OU NO LEGENDS)

This is why there is a revenge killer in every team. Revenge killers are mainly Scarf users, that can outrun Mence and Gyara after a DD, etc. He has Flygon to outrun Yanmega after a boost, and even then it can't KO Flygon with Bug Buzz. =\ There is also Gyarados who takes pitty damage from Air...
  4. W

incomplete team(OU NO LEGENDS)

Something like Scizor that can lure Fire attacks in so Infernape can switch in better. I would be best to have two Pokemon for that job instead of Metagross, and Metagross could accidently lure a Ground attack to kill Infernape. =o Edit: Ever heard of an offensive team that relies on...
  5. W

UU Sunny Day

Just to forewarn, Crobat may be banned to BL in a month or so. Well, Jumpluff already can set up and run, so I would use something that can take hits better. You can also consider Uxie, it is very great to fit on SD teams. =3 Just remember that you will lose to any Rain Dance team you see, and...
  6. W

UU Rain Team

Oh, wait Wiil, Crobat has a chance of being banned in a month or two. =\ You might have to go back to Electrode then... Although evasion/accuracy moves are banned.
  7. W

UU Sunny Day

Re: Encountering some problems. Use something better over Altaria, something that can wall hits better. If you remove Gastrodon, then you will be weak to Rain Dance teams, or the replacement for Altaria could also try to handle Rain Dance teams.
  8. W

A Team I've Been Using..

He does have Heatran to deal with all versions of Mence except DD. Even with DD, he can try to force the opponent to lock themselves into Outrage. But, since ScarfTran isn't a for sure counter for Mence, then just use Ice Beam over Psychic.
  9. W

UU Rain Team

I will test that soon. =] You could try to fit Kabutops/Omastar to come in on Flying moves and set up with SD, etc. Flying is actually quite common with Yanmega, Crobat, Honchkrow, Moltres, Swellow, and more. ;]
  10. W

A Team I've Been Using..

Yeah, like I said with the comments I gave, if they don't attack first, you can set up and pass. If they do, you lose. =\ Jask is also better as it gives Speed boosts, and sometimes provides a Sub, while also giving a SD. Eh, everything that can SD and BP, gets outclassed by Jask as a lead...
  11. W

A Team I've Been Using..

No problem, just went to May's Shoddy usage for leads. =] Eh, even if it is rare, the opponent probably continues what is does with most leads. =3 And, even then it is still outclassed by Ninjask, it is kind of like using Togekiss>>Blissey as a special wall, when Bliss does it way better. =P...
  12. W

A Team I've Been Using..

Pretty good team, only thing that worried me on not working was Ledian. I might come back to spot threats for this team. =]
  13. W

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: The Bulbapedia Off-topic Thread Bubbles.
  14. W

UU Rain Team

I was testing your team today, and I found Crobat as a lead a bit more efficient in terms of leading. Because, it is sturdier, meaning you can keep him and bring him later in the match, and Roost off damage. Take Earthquakes aiming for Toxicroak, Fighting attacks hoping to hit Miltank, etc. He...
  15. W

My new Battle Tower Team

You probably misunderstood me, I meant the standard used EV spread (not his) is 64 Atk (to OHKO Blissey with CC) / 252 SpA / 192 Spe, which is the one Smogon. All his movesets, EVs, etc are exactly the same from Smogon, so I am thinking he meant 252 SpA / 192 Spe / 64 Atk. If he uses 252 Atk /...
  16. W

My new Battle Tower Team

Probably means the 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe seeing as that is the standard spread.
  17. W

My new Battle Tower Team

The strategy of SubPetaya Empoleon is to come in, Agility as the opponent switches (which it doesn't in BF >.>), and then Sub each time the opponent attacks until you are 25% of health. Then you have a +1 SpA, +2 Speed, Torrent activated, and maybe a Sub up. Without Sub the strategy is more fragile.
  18. W

My Team for the Battle Frontier

It is allowed lol. Only Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys and Formes, Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus (might have missed some) are banned.
  19. W

One of my newest teams!

Wasn't this on PC also? XD I will come back for a rate though (or do it on PC). ;D
  20. W

Battle Frontier Gang [RMT]

That was just an example, say the opposing Pokemon used Sleep Powder instead? Yes, but two moves is all I need to run efficient in the Battle Frontier. Because, I don't even need Earthquake (it is mainly for STAB and something to use without being locked into Outrage if I already used my Lum...
Back
Top Bottom