Search results for query: *

• Users: NX-01
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

If Nintendo has moved to Software-only....

Do you think Sony or Microsoft buy Nintendo? Vote and Speak!
  2. N

My views on Sony's future

Because of conditions on PS3 launch, I'm afraid there will be no more Playstation. If that happens, then Sony CEI's Ken Kutargi would allow the company to sign a contract with Nintendo and Microsoft to implement their technology such as Cell Broadband Chip and Blu-ray onto future consoles(let's...
  3. N

What If CBS(Paramount) and Nintendo Team Up For a new Star Trek Series?

Okay, what if CBS and Nintendo team up for a new Trek series? I'll go for Titan or TNG II and I'm thinking having King Bowser's Dino Empire onto the series annexing Breen and Cardassian Empires. The Pokemon and the Vorlons(adding elements of Babylon 5) formed an Alliance 2000 years ago. And Lyat...
  4. N

Stargate Fan Club(Unofficial)

I'm making a fanclub dedicated to the series Stargate(Movie, SG1, Atlantis). We can talk about Worlds, Starships, Stations, Species, what's similar to Star Trek, Fan Fiction, Fanart, Crossovers and all that kind of stuff. The rules are the same as others. So, let's start, Shall we?
  5. N

James and Kate Anyone???

Ok, this is for Neku since she's compared to Kate: I'm making a free-for-all discussion club dedicated to James and Kate of Pokemon epidsode "We're No Angels". The rules are the same with other threads so, let's talk about it shall we?
  6. N

$$$The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show Fan Club$$$

I bet you're thinking, "It's about time that there's a Rocky & Bullwinkle fan club." This is a club dedicated to the Cartoon legends Rocky and Bullwinkle. The rules are as same as the other clubs so let's start shall we?
  7. N

Zoey/Nozomi club

I made a fan club dedicated to Zoey/Nozomi, Dawn/Hikari's rival. This is depressing because there is the Dawn club but no Zoey club, the reason Nozomi has an english name as Zoey is because I heard it from Serebii.net. Appealshipping is accepted but it has to be in the context of Zoey/Nozomi...
  8. N

Appealshipping Club (DawnxNozomi)

I'm now making a club dedicated to Dawn and Nozomi. But they should call it RevolutionaryGirlshipping because Nozomi is compared to Utena and Dawn as Anthy. Same with other rules on other clubs. Who gets to go first?
  9. N

How About An Alternate Universe Starring James?

I'm posting this that this has nothing to do with my fanfic series, in fact, this is featuring James Morgan in which he diddn't join Team Rocket, instead he began his Pokemon journey at age ten while living with his Grandparents. It's been seven years since he began and he made new friends at...
  10. N

Star Trek, My Way Project Idea

I need help with my idea for Pike-era ST:TOS series. It will have not only TOS, but TNG, DS9, VOY, Anime, and other Sci-Fi series in one Pike-era series. On the TNG crew, they will be onboard the U.S.S. Titan Should I have James Morgan(of Pokemon) as a Chief Engineer onboard the Enterprise(also...
  11. N

Xbox 360 Elite/Xbox Boss Peter Moore Thread

This is the thread for the advanced 360 console known as Elite and Microsoft Games Boss Peter Moore. We can discuss about Elite's HDMI, 120GB Hard Drive, it's color Black, and such. And we can discuss about former Sega President/current Microsoft Games Manager Peter Moore. But did you know that...
  12. N

Does Anyone Remembers PokeTrek?

Hi, anyone who remembers PokeTrek? Well his crossover fanfic series is one of the reasons I'm currently creating a Star Trek/Anime crossover fanfic series in which Pokemon is in it. Surprisingly, PokeTrek is Archaic's rival since Serebii. But hey, Archaic is gottin better of me when I post Trek...
  13. N

German Law May Ban Videogames

Shown Here: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117957261.html?categoryid=1009&cs=1 Before you say somthing, does Jack Thompson support this ban even though he lives in the United States?
  14. N

Star Trek/Anime Crossover Series Idea

I've been discussed with Kuro-Chan of Kuro-RPG and on Unofficial Star Trek Club about the Doushinji idea but, neither one of them sent me a response. How would you like to see if CBS Paramount and TV TOKYO has Joined forces to create a Star Trek/Anime Crossover saga in full Anime? Licensed...
  15. N

Jessie Fan Club

I'm now officially open the Jessie Fan Club because Neku has James Fan Club but no Jessie. We can talk about her all we want. No need to ask for joining. No Club bashing. You can talk about RocketShipping, YamuShipping, and B*tchShipping but it has to be in the context of Jessie. So, who gets to...
  16. N

My Star Trek: Pokemon Fleet Art

Hi, I drew this for fun, these ar the characters from Pokemon Fleet. Please note that I'm not a very good artist. There names are James(Captain), Misty(Ensign), and Jessiebelle(Civillian, but rumor has it that Jessiebelle has founded her own All-Female Militia). Please enjoy.
  17. N

Take a leap into hyperspace

EVERY year, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics awards prizes for the best papers presented at its annual conference. Last year's winner in the nuclear and future flight category went to a paper calling for experimental tests of an astonishing new type of engine. According to...
  18. N

DivaShipping Club

Ok, this is for Argy and QuietDragon, this is a club represents Harley x Jessiebelle. If Jessie and James make a great couple then Harley and Jessiebelle is too. You don't have to ask me if you want to join. Who wants to go first?
  19. N

Unofficial Star Trek Club

Yes I know, like Pkmn Trainer Lisa's Futurama Club, it's not an anime and it's not a cartoon, but I came up with this unofficial club is because I love Star Trek. We can talk about the TV series, movies, novels, fan fiction, fan film, and fan art. We can also talk about Trek XI, and Enhanced...
  20. N

Star Trek: Pokemon Fleet LOOKING FOR ARTIST AND WRITERS

Hi I'm looking for Anime Artist and Writers. If you are very good at Anime or Fanfic Writing, Please let me know.
Back
Top Bottom