Search results for query: *

1. Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10
  2. Rate the Profile of the User Above

9/10 nice green scheme
  3. Nickelodeon To Debut New TMNT Cartoon and Movie In 2012

Yes! TMNT is still alive. I just hope Nickelodeon can handle it and make it good.
  4. The Dawn Club

To answer the question: She could go on to be a excellent pokemon coordinator and she could be a pokestylist at her spare time. she should visit Ash and Co. often. @pearlshipper- you can copy and paste a picture from where you got it from or you can attach a picture
  5. The Dawn Club

go on ahead. just post and bam! you're in
  6. Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

hey, um blazaking, can you turn this into a working avatar? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb209/redninja4/Touhou/1253202232333.gif that's all. thanks in advanced
  7. Rate the Avatar Above You

and this time I can fix it, I have GIMP now. 8/10
  8. Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10 A fanart of Minamitsu Murasa
  9. Rate the Avatar Above You

10/10
  10. How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

4/10...sorry, I don't know you
  11. The Dawn Club

i just hope her Buneary evolves by then
  12. The Dawn Club

I don't think she would win. Sure, she'll get very far on but would probably lose. I don't think the writers would let her win on her first try. I honestly was surprised when she defeated May in the Wallace Cup
  13. Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Re: Last thing you ate before posting in this thread scallops
  14. If you could be a human character from the anime or games, who would you be?

I would like to be Cynthia, Dawn or Lucian. They all rule
  15. Rate the Profile of the User Above

8/10. I like the background
  16. Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in thank goodness it isn't on wifi. now i have a chance on this event.
  17. Rate the Signature Above You

10/10- I love Elen lied. I don't expect a high rating for myself. I wanted a simple signature
  18. Your local newspaper

My school usually has the New York Post for us to read. But I preferthe Daily News. My school doesn't have a school newspaper
  19. Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2009

I'm getting Soulsilver!
  20. Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2009

I like red shuckles
Back
Top Bottom