• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...

When Dawn gets replaced (recycled), what will she be doing away from the gang?

who knows but i say we should get a group with excellent drawers and ake a spinoff series outside the normal series that fallows Dawn and I do not know when i will be able to start the AMV my laptop i was doing it on still needs a new harddrive and my mb on it blown out so i have to replace it it May be late December or even sometime in January before I can start or complete it

sorry i haven't been posting here much i was on vacation. i was wondering if somebody could tell me how to post pictures i got some cute pics of Dawn.

To answer the question: She could go on to be a excellent pokemon coordinator and she could be a pokestylist at her spare time. she should visit Ash and Co. often.

@pearlshipper- you can copy and paste a picture from where you got it from or you can attach a picture

This club hasn't been posted in the past 5 days. This should be the one of the most active.

DAWN IS AWESOME: OUI OU NON?
I vote oui(yes!)

Ok...since nothing's going on here...I'd like to share something...I hope that I won't get banned form this club :p
Not long ago, I watched all the episodes of Pokemon starting from the very beginning. When I was back in AG I hadn't a clue how Dawn looks like (I wanted to watch all eps aired and just then enter the fandom). But, once I saw a shot with Dawn...and I have to say...I found her then very, very ugly...My first reaction was:
"Huh? so this is the girl from next generation? No, I certainly won't like it".

Of course I changed my mind when I finally started watching DP series.

Huh, Sorry this post can seem lame :p But I have completely nothing to do :p

^ Really? That is the same for me and Kotone, the girl from HGSS. When I first saw her design I didn't like her, but then I saw her design in the anime and thought she looked better.

IMO all the girls look better in the anime than in the games.

Dawn does look better in the anime. I never liked her in the games because she was very limited and had a generic personality to me. When I saw her in the anime I started to like her. She looks and acts so much better. She improved so much

The best improvment was her legs and her skirt*shot*He, he.

it is true they do look better in the anime then the games my first expierence with Dawn was with dp game

Dawn is alot cuter in the anime and manga compared to the games hands down in the games it looks like she is missing part of her arm and sometimes it looks like she is wanting to hug when its she got one arm bent and hon her backpack strap

dawnsprite.jpg
vs
1.gif

We all know what wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom