Search results for query: *

• Users: mc2094
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wi-fi issues

So I have a wifi set up and it works fine for my laptop, ps3, etc. but when I try to connect it with my ds it says that the ds doesn't support the hardware or something along those lines. Currently, I have to "borrow" my neighbor's wifi but is there anyway to adjust the setting in order to make...
  2. M

Hay

I've been gone for a really long time and plan on getting back into poke. I mainly posted in the battle forum and yeah...not much else to say.
  3. M

Need One of These: Uber RMT by mc2094

Paralyzed Legend Introduction: I haven't seen many Uber RMTs here so I figuered I might as well. So I've been playing the Uber tier for quite some time on Shoddy Battle and have had a lot of success with several of my teams. This one in particular did really well, getting me to the top 14 on...
  4. M

Want: Raikou

Looking for a Raikou. Timid nature with 31 IVs in both SAtk and Spe. EVs should be 4 HP/ 252 SAtk/ 252 Spe. If it isn't trained then that's fine. I know it's asking for a lot but I really need one. Please list the Raikou's origin and complete IVs. If it has a HP Fighting then that would be great...
  5. M

Team Retirement-Hyper Offensive

I've been using this team for quite some time now. It does really well and has gotten me quite a few wins. It plays like any suicidal offensive team. Here is a brief discreption of how they are played for those who do not know. To play offense, all you have to do send in a sweeper, set up, do...
  6. M

Suggestion Bulbagarden Shoddy Battle server

I think it would be pretty usefull to have a server for Shoddy battle. Although the current competitive community found here isn't very big, it is growing. The IPGL, Ladder, and Tournaments are the core. Wifi battles, although fun, can be hard to set up. With something as simple as Shoddy...
Back
Top Bottom