Search results for query: *

• Users: Sliv
  • Order by date
  1. S

Online Relationships - Your Opinion? [WARNING: Controversial Topic?]

Being a legal adult isn't the same as being independent either. You don't have to be a legal adult to be in a relationship, and you don't have to be financially independent to be in a realtionship, in RL or online.
  2. S

Woman attacked due to her weight

I don't think you sound like a douche, I agree with you. I just think that the attacker has some serious issues to attack a person without a valid reason.
  3. S

Online Relationships - Your Opinion? [WARNING: Controversial Topic?]

I don't think being independent is synonymous with being over 18. I know people who were independent long before they turned 18, and I know some people in their 20s who couldn't survive a day in "the real world".
  4. S

Official BMG Picture Thread

Excuses...
  5. S

Favorite dream you had relating to Pokémon?

This is my favourite dream, it's not a very nice one but it was definitely the most vivid and memorable, so in that sense it is my favourite. It was a while before Ruby and Sapphire came out, so I had only just downloaded the pics and sprites of the new Pokemon, and I remember thinking how...
  6. S

Official BMG Picture Thread

I totally agree, do it!
  7. S

You mean Kitty Genovese? I studied that in psychology when I was in high school. It's really shocking how sick people are, to be able to just sit and watch someone being stabbed and do absolutely nothing.
  8. S

Oh, hi there.

Hi there, I'm Sliv. Welcome!
  9. S

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Re: Last thing you ate before posting in this thread Alcohol.
  10. S

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Has a goddamn sexy accent, if he is indeed a bloody pom.
  11. S

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^ is correct <3
  12. S

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^ Is probably way too modest
  13. S

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending these kind of attacks at all, but I think if someone's violent enough to attack someone, their so-called "reasons" (ie, she's fat) shouldn't even be considered a factor. We've not-so-recently had some "racist" attacks on pour public transport, and IMO...
  14. S

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ Is probably very attractive.
  15. S

DuskDawn97's Art Gallery PLEASE, PLEASE VIEW AND COMMENT!

I think they're really cute. You keep at it!
  16. S

i'm mew!

That's impressive, being good at maths at 10. Welcome to the forums :)
  17. S

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ Draws really well < Is not a college student (correct, TheFlamingBooger) V Is attractive (everyone here seems to be, can't go wrong!)
  18. S

Hello

Nice to meet you!
  19. S

When you have a problem who do you talk to?

Husband first, although oftentimes I don't want to bother him, so I'll talk to either my stepmum or best friend, depending on the nature of the problem. My stepmum is the person I go to for advice, while my best friend is usually the one asking me for advice.
  20. S

What did you dream of last night?

I usually dream about mice, or specifically, my mouse, Scamp. In this one dream I had a few nights ago, I took Scamp to a farm so he could run around and make friends. These weasels were pretending to be his friend, the they started chasing him because they wanted to eat him. I told him to run...
Back
Top Bottom