Search results for query: *

1. A

Favorite Pokemon character of all time?

::Agrees::
  2. A

Houndoom, Mightyena or Manectric

Houndoom, then Mightyena, then Manectric. Normally I'd say Houndoom and Mightyena are both about the same to me, but I like fire and dark types a lot, so... houndoom because of that =P
  3. A

Sceptile, Blaziken or Swampert

Blaziken.
  4. A

Pokemon x Human

Goddamn you and your riddles. (I think I said this months ago but whatever)
  5. A

Pokemon x Human

Personally I find (most) human x human relationships in Pokemon boring >:0 Dunno why. >< Well, except for a few canon ones. There's always Lucario x Aaron (though I'm sure this has been said around a dozen times), one of my favorite ships. And I'm going to blatantly steal some other...
  6. A

How Did Your Fav. Pokemon Become Your Fav.?

Well... I can't remember why I liked Mewtwo originally, so I'm going to say it had to do with looks o_o;; But now Lucario's kind of tied with Mewtwo for my favorite (I know why I like Mewtwo NOW, but that's not important) because of his personality and emotions. Yeah... like, how he...
  7. A

What is your least favorite Pokemon?

I said before I hate the regis. Although I love Mewtwo, I'd have to change my answer to... Mirage!Mewtwo! (AKA Saggy!Mewtwo. Inside joke) Just LOOKING at him/it/whatever makes me sad for the Mewtwo fans across the world. ;_;
  8. A

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

rofl, the way he words that sounds like deceptive gloating >:0 I honestly can't remember what my first was. I know I had ONE before the shiny Gyarados that most people caught as their first, but I have a hard time remembering back then =/
  9. A

Favorite trainer

That kid was awesome. I took screenshots of him >:0 But Lance. Mainly because of the whole thing in G/S/C where he helps bring down Team Rocket because of their abuse of pokémon. Other than him... I'd say the randomly generated ones that say stupid things like "MY NIGHT SCHOOL IS VERY...
  10. A

Who do you think you are?

I'd have to say almost the same thing as Valie >< I believe friendships are more important than strength and battling (though I do play the games and battle in them =P) Like Misty, I like certain kinds of pokémon. If they were real I'd like all of them, though. And it's not water I like...
  11. A

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

I think it's cute, but I don't think it'll work for the same reason Joey and Valie pointed out. Ash wouldn't... get it o_o But considering that Ash tried to sacrifice himself for Mew (I'm not saying he wouldn't for any other pokemon) might make Mew think higher of Ash or something to that...
  12. A

Luna x Cullen

I've always thought they would be a good canon shipping. Though I honestly couldn't remember who they were at first (I haven't seen MR in a long time ;_; ) I think it's kind of obvious. ... Then again, maybe it isn't canon. But it just seems it to me.
  13. A

Lv. 100 Pokemon rendered useless since emerald?

That's why, in my Emerald game, I haven't trained any above 65 (except the legendary I caught) and went onto breeding instead =P Personally, I don't really want a level 100 pokemon because there's noohing really left to do after that.
  14. A

Who will your Eeveelution be when XD comes out?

I chose Flareon, but that was quite a while ago ^^; Flareon being my favorite out of the evolutions... if I chose a different it'd probably be Umbreon. But, I didn't.
  15. A

Pokemon Sun Gold/Moon Silver

The main reasons I'd want a remix of it would be just for the day/night system and travelling between two full continents. Kanto was sort of boring in them, though, and Johto WAS sort of short... but whatever.
  16. A

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Also Blaziken and Lucario (mostly Lucario)
  17. A

What is your favorite Pokemon?

I hope they make you wear a Riddler suit in Hell. >:0 ... Unless I figure it out. Then thanks ><
  18. A

Which is your favorite Steel Pokemon?

Lucario. He is the smex o_O "He makes me actually respect fighting and steel types D:" - My friend when I was confirming that he was, indeed, fighting/steel XD
  19. A

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Argh, where did you get that doujinshi? ;_; I saw that a long time ago and I haven't been able to find the whole thing or any info on it ;;
  20. A

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

I don't know when I first got into pokémon. But I do remember that from 98/99 to like 2001 I was a newbie on some Pokémon forum (it was one of those forums where everyone's either a troll or a "n00b" ><)... now I'm seventeen, and I still like it, only I don't hang out with people who I secretly...
Back
Top Bottom