Search results for query: *

1. S

Cancelled Games The Resistance

In, better try something new. :D
  2. S

Mafia BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Endgame-Bloons(Mafia) and Pineapple Win.}

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Day 1-The bloon hunt begins!} Vote:Mijzelfan, MuddyMudkip, GoldeenTail, Opossumguy, Flame_, Zwhoobatte, Shiny Celebi, Mintaka, Sgt.Pepper, mariowie, TFSpock and Phoenicks Seems logical, as they all seem to say they are mafia. (My real vote is for no-one, as...
  3. S

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 5 spots left - End May 15, 2011} So you'll be sending out the PM's at the end of the deadline? Looking forward to it..
  4. S

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Found a shiny Foongus, my DS suddenly was turned off. Oh how much I wish I still had that Foongus..
  5. S

Mafia Food Mafia-GAME OVER-Sgt.Pepper's and Opossumguy win!

Re: Food Mafia Signups and Discussion (Day 1: So it begins...) I gotta vote for.. Vote:Parmalee I mean, why take it on the first person you think of.. You might be voting off an important role. You don't have proof about what role I am anyway.
  6. S

Re: Food Mafia Signups and Discussion (No spots left!) Looks like we'll be starting soon, since role PM's are apparently being sent out. Can't wait! XD
  7. S

Re: Food Mafia Signups and Discussion (10 spots/3 subs left!) IN!! Reserve on Tacos!(I'm not even mexican, I just like 'em XD)
  8. S

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups - End May 11, 2011} I'm in. First mafia game on the forums, but I've played loads on the PO mafia channel. PikaCal
  9. S

What video games are you playing now?

Minecraft and Pokemon Black. I'm focusing on building links to bases in minecraft, while I'm doing a lot of breeding on Black.
  10. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Strokes-Undercover of Darkness
  11. S

3DS - Design Fault Leaves Scratches?

Strange, none of this happens majorly to my 3DS, maybe because I have a screen protector..
  12. S

Japanese Ditto

PokéRus too! Thanks!! Hope you enjoy that Magby.
  13. S

Japanese Ditto

PM me FC and we can do it now. My FC is in the First post. EDIT:Doesn't matter, I didn't see your signature, I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi Room.@Tyler I have Black.
  14. S

Japanese Ditto

Cresselia, Groudon, Shiny Lv1 Traded Magby, Lv50 Zapdos. All UT
  15. S

Japanese Ditto

I am looking for a Japanese Ditto to try out "the Masuda Method" with breeding, I can trade my current Lv 41 Ditto,Zorua or a UT DW EarlyBird Sunkern that knows Earth Power. There is more, may I add.. Black FC: Calum 1807 2045 7374
  16. S

Create-an-Ability

Anti-Protector: This pokemon has a 20% chance of breaking through Protect with a physical move.
  17. S

Psychic Sweepers

Maybe teach Exeggutor Grass Knot? (I usually just go physical or I tank, so don't take the suggestion at first.)
  18. S

Wii successor to be shown at E3: Nintendo to unveil next home console in June

@Joshawott Why would they do that, the world will have been destroyed by then.. :D Anyway, this new Wii will most likely be a Wii HD or something like that
  19. S

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

A cookie. Eat the cookie, shoot Shaymin and...
  20. S

Bulbagarden's very own Pokédex Project!

I could help with sprites, but I'm not that good at scratches, so I would most likely give ideas.
Back
Top Bottom