• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Endgame-Bloons(Mafia) and Pineapple Win.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups - End May 11, 2011}

I'll sub.

I'm in. First mafia game on the forums, but I've played loads on the PO mafia channel.

PikaCal

9 spots left! Come on people! I don't want to cut out 9 roles!

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 8 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

Guys, sign up! 8 spots left, and the 2 week signup phase isn't exactly best for the game.

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 8 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

/In

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 7 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

7 spots left, please sign up. The less roles cut out, the better!

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 7 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

okay I never done this, but sure whatever I am in.

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 6 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

Okay, now the AFC is done, I'm only in two pending mafias, so-

TFSpock let's see if I'll make it past Day 1 this time... :dodgy:

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 6 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

Flame_Alex is now Flame_

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 5 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

Five(5) spots left people! Signups end tomorrow!

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 5 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

So you'll be sending out the PM's at the end of the deadline? Looking forward to it..

So wait, if no one else signs up, you're cutting out five roles?

Yes, unfortunately. :( Please join! PLEASE!!!

You win, I'll join. Phoenicks

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {PLEASE sign up, 4 spots left - End May 15, 2011}

As the group of warriors gathered in their base to celebrate the Grand Popping, as they entered, they were horrified at what they saw.

BoredBeyondBelief, you are Monpollo, Sun God.
sungod.th.png

You have led your team of elitists for many years, and finally have succeeded at an event known as the Grand Popping. If you should be killed, your ghost shall watch over your team, and the bloons will have returned.

Monpollo's team took his body to the Sun God Temple, and they vowed to get back at the bloons. They began a process known... as Mafia.

Roles being sent out now, please confirm that you received your role.

Last edited:
Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Night 0-Role confirmations}

Lol. Confirmed.

>your team of elitists

LOL

Confirming.

Confirmed me role. Zing!

im here. Like my role. I can waste my time til exams are over and then become very important afterwards, or during the end of the game, whatever. If anyone wants to lynch me please PM me and I will prove myself. That is, when people start to seriously want to lynch me. Will check in often. probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom