Search results for query: *

1. H

The new Digimon Partner Line and Crest finder for Bulba users

I'd be interested to see what you come up with. I got Syakomon and Crest of Knowledge
  2. H

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) Sure. -------- All spots for requests are full now.
  3. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) For Pokeslob Pokeball Rewamp Dewamp For NeedleStorm For Fluffy Cinccino I hope you like them.
  4. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) Will do. ^_^ Well, that's a bit much (considering that I made only 1 rewamp and dewamp XD) but I'll try to do it anyway. However, I'll do only for 1 'mon at a time. So that I wouldn't have tons of requests. (I don't have much free time as...
  5. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) Sure, trainer couples take a while to do so don't expect it anytime soon. But it will be done this week.
  6. H

Splice

lol Yeah, the 1st of April... XD btw these 2 were made long time ago but they are my most recent ones and I still wat to get feedback on them. (This one was a request so I have no clue what to call it.) I call this Nidozard (creative, eh??). The wings seem to be a bit off to me.
  7. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Open for now) Sorry for double-posting. I just wanted you to know that this is updated. The shop is open now, at least for a while, since my PC is finally back!! School's now really tough, but I'll manage somehow. 3 request spots are open. If you...
  8. H

Splice

Thanks for your help. :-D I don't have much time for splicing now but I'll surely try to edit at least the Lapranair (since it's my fav splice) when I return to it. I did the tail on the Purrpig (lol) that way intentionally since Purrloin is really thin and long (not to mention it's a cat and...
  9. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (New: Avatars) IMPORTANT: Shop is closed for now because my computer died and all my files and sites with it. I'll try to get it back and start working on the requests from my laptop (some are already done just not uploaded so those will probably have...
  10. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Err... Enjoy?? lol If you want me to change something, tell me.
  11. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (New: Avatars) Gee, I should really download more fonts. Anyway, sorry for the REEAAAALLY long wait. I don't want to make any excuses so I'll just post your banner. I know it's probably not what you imagined. I made 2 versions because I wasn't sure...
  12. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop It's on the first page. Wouldn't hurt to check. Anyway, this was quite easy so I did it first. I made the Altaria a little bit smaller to make its height more realistic compared to a human. If you want me to change something, tell me.
  13. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop For Timpeni: I tried to make the hair look messy, that's why it's so strange. XD I had no clue what you meant by bag. The thing she was holding in her hand was her hair. But if you want me to add something tell me. I wasn't really sure what you meant by...
  14. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Sounds interesting. I'll get to it asap. Well, not officially but it's not something I couldn't do. You can request it if you want.
  15. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Just to make sure, you want this in the banner instead of the other sprites??
  16. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop
  17. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Just a message to everyone who's waiting for their request to be finished. Don't worry, I'll get to all of them even though I don't say anything. You probably don't check this anyway and I'm too lazy to write you a PM just to tell you that I'm willing to...
  18. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Can you describe the trainer?? Or do you want me to use the one in your avatar??
  19. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop What colour do you want the background to be?? This was quite easy so I did it fast. It probably isn't what you'd expect, since I do them a little bit different than others. btw you don't have to bgive me a sprite. This looks like gen V and I work...
  20. H

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop You already know what I made but just to show off let you choose between those 2 versions anytime, I post it here as well. Here. I tried to make it your style (red and black).
Back
Top Bottom