Search results for query: *

1. C

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I'm going to plug my vote for something different. Throughout the game, there are references to a "far away region" that isn't Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnnoh, or Unova by a backpacker. Shauna also mentions that she wants to go to a "faraway region next time". Given these references, and the...
  2. C

Nuzlocke Challenge status

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heathenheatran-nuzlocke I'm doing live streams of my Nuzlocke challenge every night from 7-9 Eastern. Check it out! Starting in 12 minutes. Currently Doing RED (The original) Status: Plant the Bulbasaur Buzz the Beedril In Memorium Meatshield the...
  3. C

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

As all of the earlier prof. names are easily recognizable, I think Professor Spruce would be the name.
  4. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

No problemo. Glad you like it.
  5. C

A Photoshop Question

Imageready was built into PS CS3 and up. I use GIMP, so sorry, I can't teach you.
  6. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

A pixelover is a tracing of the original art. You can also do them with pokemon cards. EDIT: Here's the Stantler
  7. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

That's quite a feat. I'll see what I can do.
  8. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

Requests ho!
  9. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I can make almost anything to do with Pokemon sprites. Recolors, revamps, devamps, trophies, pixel-overs, etc.
  10. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

Thank you very much Alex. @Degree: The Flygon is proving to be challenging. It'll probably be a day or two before I can get it back to you. I'm sorry.
  11. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

I now have a loathing for Jynx. That's a difficult sprite to revamp. I now have more respect for those who revamp R/B sprites. Up next, Flygon pixel over. Then requests will be open again.
  12. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

Re: Clueless Sprites Alright 2/3 of Degree's works are done. Now for a quick question. How large do you want the pixel over to be? I'll knock out the Jynx revamp first so you have time to answer. Silly me.
  13. C

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint You, good sir, give me a guarantee of laughter every week. Thank you.
  14. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

Re: Clueless Sprites Get yer Articuno, fresh from the oven! If for whatever reason you're unhappy with the sprite, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.
  15. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

Re: Clueless Sprites Pixel-overs take a long time, I'll do that last. And requests are now closed. Thank you for choosing Clueless Sprites!
  16. C

My Very Clueless Sprites

REQUESTS: OPEN Hello all! This is my sprite gallery. I can do recolours, splices, revamps, devamps, trophies, pillow shading, pixel-overs and more! Just ask and I'll see if I can do it. I have a busy schedule so I'll vary the number of requests. For now, I'll do 3. If I have a pixel-over in...
Back
Top Bottom