• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint

Is it just me, or does Muk look like a sausage with arms in that picture!?

And a mean looking sausage at that lol. Man these are so fuckin awesome! Keep them coming XD

These are awesome

I need to pick up the pace!

#092 - Gastly
092gastly.PNG

Guess which game's sprite was most influential on me here?

#093 - Haunter
093haunter.PNG

Can't think of anything to say about this. Except how I put eyebrows on Gastly and Gengar, and didn't put them here for some reason.

#094 - Gengar
094gengar.PNG

I should've mentioned this before but didn't, but remember how that one toy line put Meowth and Gengar together for some unknown reason? Yeah, that was bullshit. Not that I have anything against Gengar, I just want to know what the hell did they have against Persian? What, just because it's the villain's pet in the TV show means it won't be included? Meowth was on the bad guy's side, too!

Last edited:

Gastly looks like an upside down purple ice cream cone! lol

I feel like gastly is about to crash into earth from space, and he's totally pumped about it.

Awesome stuff as usual.

But Gengar is a bout to crash through a wall and go, 'OH YEEEAH!'

i am actually quite surprised this thread is still going strong lol and its giving me a major case of the LAWLS xD

I should've mentioned this before but didn't, but remember how that one toy line put Meowth and Gengar together for some unknown reason? Yeah, that was bullshit. Not that I have anything against Gengar, I just want to know what the hell did they have against Persian? What, just because it's the villain's pet in the TV show means it won't be included? Meowth was on the bad guy's side, too!

Koolaid Man!!!! OH YEA!

093haunter.PNG

Cool, its a ghostly Australia landmass! With two islands

This has made my day XD

Epic, as always. YOU MAKE MY EXAM WEEK BETTER

You, good sir, give me a guarantee of laughter every week. Thank you.

OMFG dude u made my day!!
This is so gonna make my exam week way easier :3.Gastly looks like a meteor o_O

Life is good because of this thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom