Search results for query: *

• Users: Inon
  • Order by date
  1. I

Hi!! I'm new!

Welcome! ^^
  2. I

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Sceptile, in Emerald, last three levels were Rare Candys.
  3. I

hiya!!

Welcome to BMGf!
  4. I

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint You sir, are awesome. Great as always, SE.
  5. I

why was Koga made an elite four member?

I believe it was just for the sake of variety, and for having an "unexpected" type becoming an Elite Four's type, wasn't it?
  6. I

Does anybody here play the Japanese Black and White without knowing Japanese?

I do, and it's kinda fun, when I was a kid, I played all the way thru Emerald with zero English understanding. ^//^ It may have helped the fact that English and Spanish use the same letters, tho'. But in HGSS, I got stuck quite always, so right now I'm kinda afraid of keep on going.
  7. I

OMG A NEWB REAPPEARS

Welcome. ^^
  8. I

How have you been amazed and confused by Pokemon Special?

RUBY HAD CELEBI! That's pretty much all.
  9. I

Your Name Pokemon...

7 + 6 = 13 x 7 = 91... Cloyster!
  10. I

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte Damn, I hope these are fake, because I loved Mijumaru, but, but that evo makes me want Smugleaf again.
  11. I

Mars and Saturn as kids

Lol, that's pretty awesome.
  12. I

Hey ho!

Hello there, welcome and have fun.^^
  13. I

Rules Signature Rule Update

Is mine Ok?
  14. I

Wait! what? Moments

Going out for two weeks, and having a shitload of new Pokémon when I returned, damn, I felt so out of place for not knowing them.
  15. I

Who is smarter?

Metagross, even if Alakazam is smarter, Metagross, with 4 brains, can remember things quickier, but then, aparently Alakazam has the same illness that lady who remembers everything has, so, I guess we'll never know.
  16. I

Anybody else want people to follow you in-game?

Nop, it would be weird, I'd rather have the whole party following me... wich doesn't make much sense either.
  17. I

What Pokémon do you hate the most?

Pikachu annoys the crap out of me, tough, it's not Pika itself, it's the fact that everybody think of him when talking 'bout Pokémon.
  18. I

What kind of modification would you give existing moves?

^ Uh, maybe the Aura Sphere follows the foe? I don't understand either.
  19. I

Your Poké-Worldview

3rd one, damn those are weird names.
Back
Top Bottom