Search results for query: *

1. Y

‘Til Death Do Us Part: Elderly Couple Dies Holding Hands

Those two were seriously in love. I teared up when watching a video about this story a couple of days ago. This story is truly inspiring, yet tragic. It shows that love really can last until death do us part.
  2. Y

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

I got the Pikachu lanyard a while back
  3. Y

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? deviantART, Facebook, Comixed, Brawl in the Family forums :P
  4. Y

How's the weather over there?

It's raining. And it's February. WTF
  5. Y

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Anyone else think that it is a pain in the arse to type on a PSP?
  6. Y

Oh, thanks :3 I saw the hat at the music store and I HAD TO HAVE IT. And then I found out that it's half-off so I went and bought the magazine. :P (And I got the Shonen Jump because I have not missed an issue since it came out here. :P )
  7. Y

Why? :|
  8. Y

Bought a couple of new things, being that Pac-Man hat and the new US Shonen Jump :P
  9. Y

How's the weather over there?

It's snowing! :D
  10. Y

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I got 195 women on "Make Virgo" on Katamari Damacy :P
  11. Y

Best Thing You Ever Ate.

Dried squid with chili powder on it, and octopus flavored chips. And Australian black licorice.
  12. Y

In Memoriam: Celebrities

1926 Feb 11 - 2010 November 28 RIP Leslie Nielsen, you will never be forgotten.
  13. Y

What video games are you playing now?

Hmm... Playing some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Pac-Man Arrangement (2005 version)
  14. Y

what is your favorite arcade game?

Battlezone and Pac-Man (I like a lot of others but these are the first two arcade games I've ever played)
  15. Y

Dennis Leary cast in Spider-Man reboot

Denis Leary... this might be interesting for the franchise.
  16. Y

What games console do you own?

Xbox (although it's my sister's Xbox, mind you), NES, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo GameCube Yes, I even have the underrated Virtual Boy. (I used to have a Sega...
  17. Y

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Diamond Version Gonna get a Manaphy and a Mew sometime in the next week or so :P
  18. Y

Will You Get the 3DS?

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. That is all.
  19. Y

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

It has a bunch of Batman manga from Jiro Kuwata from the 1960's. It's amazing.
Back
Top Bottom