• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will You Get the 3DS?

3DS or no 3DS?

• Yes!!!! I love it!

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Probably when it gets cheaper.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Meh, I might.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'll wait until I hear more about the features.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I'll pre-order to get it on the release day :D

My first priority is buying White, after that, the 3ds' price will take effect and that's when I'll make my decision (unless I'm sure I have enough)

It's being released around my birthday, so it'll probably be the birthday present to myself.

It'll also be worth it to qualify for Platinum status next year. I'm hoping they finally put out that SNES Classic controller by then.

i'll only get one once its cheap and they've made a few pokemon games for it (Platinum was the reason i even got a DS Lite last christmas). I'm not much of a gamer, but put pokemon in it and i'll need want it :p its sad though, cuz my GBA SP and DS Lite have barely gotten any use once the new systems come out, i wish they'd give the things a lil more shelf life, its becoming like Apple Inc. up in here :O

Edit: wait, hold the phone/horses/press! This thing will have GB/GBC games on it? like RBY/GSC??? tell me if this is true! :O

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm sick of having the old Nintendo DS. xD
seriously, I don't even have lite. :p

Yeah. I'm sick of having the old Nintendo DS. xD
seriously, I don't even have lite. :p

Lites go on sale a lot these days; I've seen new ones down to $60 CDN around here once every 3 or 4 months. You may not want to update now that the 3DS is closer to coming out, but it's still a pretty good deal.

I might buy it as soon as possible, but I think I'm going to buy it once it's slightly cheaper.

Lites go on sale a lot these days; I've seen new ones down to $60 CDN around here once every 3 or 4 months. You may not want to update now that the 3DS is closer to coming out, but it's still a pretty good deal.

yup. That's pretty much exactly why I'm going to wait for the 3DS. C:

Stuck with my original DS for all these years, through a couple of broken screens and now held together with duct tape, so it will be nice to upgrade to the 3DS since paying for the same technology in a Lite/i/XLi didn't appeal to me.

My DSi is close to dying out. The repairs aren't doing it any good. It works for a while and then goes back to its faulty behaviour. It resets the cartridge without me doing anything. My GBA also did that but its fine now. I will be gettingthe 3DS. Its coming out in March and my birthday is towards the end of march so its a perfect time to get one. :)

Access to DSiWare on a much better machine? Virtual Console with GB/GBC games I never got to play (legally)? Updated version of Ocarina of Time? 3D movies on a handheld?

Yes. I'm getting it.

I really hope that Pokemon Red/Blue and Gold/Silver are available for the VC.

Yes, so that my brother will stop rubbing his DSi in my face...

When the price goes down, then maybe. And that all depends on the games. I really hope they ditch the crappy FC system, though.

Is the space pope reptilian?

YES!

I've had every Nintendo handheld platform since the Game Boy, and this will be no exception.

Sure, there will probably be a 3DS lite or 3DS XL somewhere down the line, but what can I say, I'm an early adopter. Not sure how early, given that we still don't know the price, but OOT, Kid Icarus, and all those GB/GBC VC titles and classics in 3D have me very tempted to get it ASAP.

It's very tempting, seriously, more than Wii actually, The OoT, Star Fox 64 and Paper mario remakes are orgasmic. But still, I don't know, I'm not rich :E

I was thinking about waiting for a lite version.

I think I'll wait until I see what to expect from the game lineup. I am liking a Star Fox 64 remake, best game on the N64, in my opinion ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom