Search results for query: *

1. J

Pokemon Doujinshi

Wow, this is very nice! I really like how everything isn't clean and cute, but isn't grotesque either. Hope you don't mind me saying this, but even though I like the art, I also feel it doesn't quite match the mood of the story, like it could be a little more "serious" or have some less...
  2. J

Gyarados drawing

Thanks, people! I really appreciate the concrit! Actually, I am aware of the "pose-ish-ness" of the drawing, it is something I struggle with in all of my drawings: the characters allways look like they are, well, posing. Or just doing nothing at all. It might take a while, but I'll try to draw a...
  3. J

Pokemon With Similar Features

Rhydon also looks too much like Nidoking. Corphish kinda looks like a mix between a Krabby and a Magikarp...
  4. J

Gyarados drawing

Thank you everyone, I'm flattered! And apparently you liked the scales. I guess I will keep them next time I draw a Gyarados, just be more careful with planning.
  5. J

Gyarados drawing

Thank you for your comments! The looking to the right/expression thing was unintentional, I guess I was just focused in making it look like a Gyarados, haha. I do agree he (it really is a he, apparently male Gyarados have blue barbles and female ones have white barbels) is short. I'll make sure...
  6. J

how do you make your custom avatar background transparent??

When I worked with pixel art I used a program called Animagic GIF. Also useful for saving GIFs without quality loss. Next time maybe you should ask at this topic: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=72388
  7. J

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. For some reason I let my brother play a little on my game, and he found a shiny Zigzagoon. I got kinda mad that he found it. Anyways, something went wrong and I didn't catch it... So I guess it wasn't "my first shiny Pokémon" in lots of ways. That would be the...
  8. J

Which names do you have a habit of misspelling?

I've been saying "Kangashkan" and "Gyrados" since I was a child. It was a real shock when I found out otherwise.
  9. J

Gyarados drawing

Thanks for your comments! I did the eyes like that 'cause I thought the style used in the official art wouldn't match the style I used in the rest of the drawing. Glad you were scared liked it
  10. J

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

I like Cubone, but Marowak is just awful. And I dislike most of those dog Pokémon. Ugh.
  11. J

Magikarp

I still remember being in a cave with all of my Pokémon fainted, except for my newly-bought Magikarp, hoping it would magically evolve or learn something. But nothing happened... Oh, Magikarp, I love you. So cute.
  12. J

Gyarados drawing

Thanks for your comment! And congratulations for evolving your Magikarp, it really pays off, right?
  13. J

Yo

Thank you all for welcoming me!
  14. J

Gyarados drawing

Thought I should post this drawing I made. Gyarados is one of my favorite Pokémon. Maybe adding scales wasn't the greatest idea, but overall I like it. Concrit?
  15. J

Yo

Nice to meet you all, I'm Jekyll. I watched Pokémon as a child but only started playing the games and reading the manga recently. Sorry, introductions just aren't my thing... Hope we get along well!
Back
Top Bottom