Search results for query: *

1. G

Various regular pokemon

I'll trade you a Surskit lv.1 for any Kecleon.
  2. G

Offering All Starters and More(+Pokerus)[UPDATED DAILY]

I'm not offering an egg move Snivy, only the ones listed above. Eh, anything else? I'm not in need of any of those.
  3. G

Pokedex fillers

What Pokemon do you have to offer? I have the majority of the Pokes listed.
  4. G

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

If you're doing a second round, I'd take one. ^^
  5. G

I'll take the Shinx as long as it's female. I'll be on later tonight..8:30 maybe. Shoot me a VM later. EDIT: I saw on your other thread you had DW females, wouldyou be willing to trade a female DW Qwilfish?
  6. G

Wanted: Snivy or Tepig

I can get you both, but I don't need an Oshawott or white exclusives..do you have a Numel, Finneon, Pachirisu, or Buneary?
  7. G

I'm posting from my iPhone. I can't ge on wifi until later today..maybe 6 or 7 PM EST. don't know yet.
  8. G

Eh, if you don't already have a Plusle then don't worry about it. How about Cherubi, Murkrow, and a Vullaby for the 2nd gen set?
  9. G

I'm interested in the Cherubi. Could you get ahold of a Murkrow or Plusle?
  10. G

I've got all the fossil Pokemon, thanks though.
  11. G

I have those ones, you can just let me know when the Zekrom is ready. Thanks for the trade ^^
  12. G

I thought you wanted the 2nd gen starters as well?
  13. G

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. Hey, can I have a "Adamant|Male|Snow Warning" Snover? It would be much appreciated. ^^
  14. G

Hey sorry, I just now saw this. You put my friend code in the pal pad, yes. Then, you talk to the middle lady in the Pokemon center top floor. (But wait a few, I'm doing another trade) Edit: Actually I'm available now. Meet me in the wifi club?
  15. G

Cool, just VM me when you're available.
  16. G

Egg-Move Scraggy, and some DW Pokemon

I'm available all day today and pretty much all week. Shoot me a VM if you see me online, and I'll do the same.
  17. G

Last.fm and/or Spotify Users: Post Usernames Here.

Does anyone here use Last.fm or Spotify? I personally love both, now preferring Spotify over iTunes. I find them both highly useful. You guys should link to your usernames so we can see if we have any music in common! CLICK FOR LAST.FM My Spotify username is -gatherlikestorms.
  18. G

Egg-Move Scraggy, and some DW Pokemon

You said you'd take any grass Pokemon? Would you take a lv.25 Tropius(Chlorphyll) for the DW Corphish?
Back
Top Bottom