Search results for query: *

1. shinycharizard1993

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

New 3ds my friend code is 2080-0586-2434
  2. shinycharizard1993

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I almost ran away from a shiny Koffing inside The Fiery Path! Thank goodness I saw the purple smoke before I hit run!
  3. shinycharizard1993

How full is your Pokedex?

I have 715 ( only missing Mew , Jirarchi, Shaymin, and Victinti.) both my Dexes are complete in X and Alpha Sapphire!
  4. shinycharizard1993

Your "YES!" moments

I was playing Emerald and I just caught Rayquaza (which I nicknamed "Serpentera") with a timer ball right after it used rest!!! *fist pump*
  5. shinycharizard1993

I finally reclaimed my shiny Staryru mild nature with natural cure :)
  6. shinycharizard1993

I just received a shiny Zorua over wonder trade, I wonder who would give that up?
  7. shinycharizard1993

Finally after 764 horde encounters , I finally found a shiny Durant! Woo second longest hunt yet! Quirky nature with hustle ability
  8. shinycharizard1993

Last night I found two shiny mareep in a horde! Decisions decisions... Too bad I had to faint one of them
  9. shinycharizard1993

Today I found a shiny Nidoran male for my friend traded him it for a shiny Rotom!( I already transferred my shiny Nidoking from White 2), Shiny for a shiny!!
  10. shinycharizard1993

Last night I found a shiny Gulpin in a horde encounter it has an Impish nature
  11. shinycharizard1993

OkayI admit I'm addicted to friend safari hunting lol finally after 831 encounters I found a shiny Magmar with its HA and a sassy nature , haven't checked its IVs yet
  12. shinycharizard1993

Wow back again I just found a shiny Spheal with Ice body in the friend safari after 172 random encounters Lax nature 31 IVs in HP , Attack, and Defense !
  13. shinycharizard1993

I just hatched a MM shiny Treecko! He has his HA and Timid nature but a 31 in Sp Def lol but I'm all the more excited ! It took me about 240 eggs !
  14. shinycharizard1993

So basically at the beginning of this year I started hunting for a shiny Trapinch via the Masuda method and tonight I was hatching eggs and I fell asleep and then my friend saved the game and turned off the game. I woke up and start the game then bam! Next egg was shiny! I think I was close to...
  15. shinycharizard1993

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

This weekend I caught a shiny Staryu (mind you this is around. 4am after a 12 hour shift at work) I forgot to save the game and forgot to put my DS on the charger , yeah I was extremely pissed, currently trying to reclaim, but in the meanwhile I've snagged my 3rd shiny Clauncher , *sigh*
  16. shinycharizard1993

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My friend code is 2552-1647-5577 Pokemon X version
  17. shinycharizard1993

Favorite ways to pass time when Shiny Hunting

I usually just watch whole seasons of Power Rangers while shiny hunting, so far I have 1340 random encounters in the Giant Chasm in White 2.
  18. shinycharizard1993

Trade Evolutions

I'm avaiable during the evenings and the weekend, pm me what times you are avaiable
  19. shinycharizard1993

Trade Evolutions

i would be able to help you
  20. shinycharizard1993

I need help evolving My Clamperl into Gorebyss

I'm usually available during the evening hours after work.
Back
Top Bottom