Search results for query: *

1. colours

It's been a whiiiile~

o/ heya Failsafe, welcome back to the forums!!
  2. colours

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

shaymin, whether land or sky form, would probably be fine. same for bulbasaur/ivysaur, although venusaur would present an issue as my living area cannot accommodate a pokemon of that size. would need an everstone, here. glaceon would be fine. i prefer the cold over hot climates, but considering...
  3. colours

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

don't really care for it a whole lot. neat design, though! stonjourner
  4. colours

Do you remember your first post here?

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/why-hello-there-o.120292/ really weird looking back on it today lmao
  5. colours

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

i dont even browse a lot of wikis to begin with sooo x: also hello chatters~ finally the weekend which means i have more free time to myself \o/
  6. colours

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

as big of a fan i am of the final fantasy as a series... admittedly, i've only played a few. xiv (up to endwalker) ffx ffx-2 world of final fantasy final fantasy: crisis core reunion i just... haven't really had the time (especially with my backlog being as massive as it is) to really play and...
  7. colours

How do you like your potatoes?

i like them to be away from me, at the very least. i very much dislike potatoes.
  8. colours

one of, if not my least favourite early route bird pokemon. the design flat out just does not appeal to me whatsoever. it looks boring, almost intentionally so, and nothing... really justifies me using it as part of an early game party. forretress
  9. colours

it's an interesting pokemon, for a lack of anything else to say about it. i'm a fan of its design and typing, but i think everything else has me feeling strongly neutral about it. magcargo
  10. colours

Forum Help Forums sluggish?

hi! yes, this is intentional - when the site goes through periods of slowdown like some of you may have experienced earlier, this tends to help with that. it may be an inconvenience, but it's a temporary measure to help with load times.
  11. colours

a very strong "eh" from me. boltund
  12. colours

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 29, 2024)

Just as there was an announcement for my Head Admin position, I'm now making the announcement for my Deputy Head! So I'm excited to announce that @Sheep will be filling in for that position! Thanks Sheep. c:
  13. colours

Hydaelyn’s Chosen (A FFXIV thread)

there isn't a whole lot to do aside from grinding relics, so i totally get the apathy. x.x i've been fairly busy/distracted with irl work, so i even unfortunately missed the earlier moogle tome event. hopefully i'll have enough free time for the next one.
  14. colours

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

feeling very "this day has gone on a bit too quickly for my tastes"-esque. not bad, but i wish i could've enjoyed my saturday for a bit longer!
  15. colours

lukewarm on it, vastly prefer its evolution more. jellicent
  16. colours

What's your favorite Rotom?

wash rotom! though mostly for the fact that i've used it several times as part of a team and it's performed pretty well o: i also like the design and typing!
  17. colours

Best Mythical Pokemon?

literally no one would ever be surprised given i have it as my avatar like 95% of the time but... shaymin. but imo sky form > land form, though i do love the latter too so it's not like it's a massive difference in preference for me.
  18. colours

What do you do with Pokemon cards?

i've only played the tcg once when i was a kid against my brother at the time. it's unfortunately a fading memory, but still do quite remember doing so. afterwards, i've stopped and the cards became more for collecting than playing.
  19. colours

ok so, i genuinely think that claydol is super cool and quite underrated! there's something about how... eccentric and alien its design is, and something about its typing also appeals to me? like it just feels mystic and mysterious and all that. kinda wish its stats didn't suck ass so i can...
  20. colours

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

good grief you sure went through an ordeal with that windows 11 install @__@ this is why i'm reluctant to upgrade to 11, myself.
Back
Top Bottom