Search results for query: *

1. S

Mafia Police Mafia | Aftermath: The mafia wins

Neonsands Did I? Guess I confused you with Sourcandy Sorry
  2. S

Re: Police Mafia | Day 3: Lynch or lose (3/27) Sorry I'm late guys DrumBeats Soulmaster Neonsands And then they killed him, thinking he was sure to be the mafia, however as quickly as he killed, he died DrumBeats was the mafia, he won the game Sanities: 1)Insane 2)Paranoid 3)Mafia 4)Sane...
  3. S

Cancelled Games South Park : Towns versus Celebs | Day ) : Signups taking place! (25 spots left)

Errybody in And Argus Claydol Don't worry, Mitch Conner is in the game :D
  4. S

Cancelled Games South Park : Towns versus Celebs | Day ) : Signups taking place! (25 spots left)

Year after year, day after day, the town of South Park mocked the celebrities, displaying their ugly dark side everybody wanted to see ... One day, they couldn't take it any longer, and then made a group and a pact. They would kill every person alive in that town. Some moved away, and some...
  5. S

:33

Errr, thank you I guess
  6. S

Minority Rule | Feedback & End : Tris79 won!

Not sure about the last part But I'm not forcing people to do this gamer again Specially because it wouldn't be fair to Tris I'd love if the "veterans" would join the sequel though And it's soon to be coming around That being said, I'm not shooting down your ideas. I'm just saying I wanna...
  7. S

Just adding a small clause don't make it a new game Just make it the game with a new clause Changes would be minimal and not game changing Because that would only be useful if you knew what the votes were going to be
  8. S

But the theme idea is good We could have themes that could do special things or stuff liek that But it could be very gamebreaking
  9. S

I suppose I could use some help identifying the bad and the good parts, etc. To make better game And if someone wants to help me with it just talk to me
  10. S

Okay, okay Too many people leaving each round I suppose that's a fault on my end Thus I lay the question: Do you think a sequel should be made? I.e.: Minority Rule 2 This time taking in consideration this point of yours And please answer seriously not just like, yes for the lulz or no,cuz I...
  11. S

TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON!Game NOW OVER:A Winner Is SOULMASTER!

Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON! Day 0: Leaders make get! This should do ...
  12. S

Tyler/FlutterDash is back

Welcome back Symes ! If you ever need to chat just Vm/Pm me :)
  13. S

Yes or no is a confusing way to vote?But I take all your feedback to heart :) Thanks for helping Sure, let's remind this guys that War Room =/= Mafia Forum :) It is better than the original version, in which everybody from the majority left (but again there there were like 100 people, they...
  14. S

Re: Police Mafia | Day 3: Lynch or lose (3/27) 1)Neonsands 2)Sourcandy 3)DrumBeats 5)Soulmaster And now that the end approached they got more and more nervous And then they found the corpse, her corpse It is now Day 3 Lynch or lose guys :)
  15. S

Re: Minority Rule | Phase Final: Tris79(Yes) or Kaustic(No)? Players: 1)Hellion 2)DrumBeats 3)Smasher 101 4)Aestivate 5)Sourcandy 6)Insanish Danish 7)Argus Claydol 8)Paperhorse 9)Iteru 10)Feralize 11)Croag 12)Karamazov 13)Tsutarja 14)Gotpika 15)Zenax 16)Soulmaster 17)Kaustic...
  16. S

Re: Minority Rule | Phase Final: Tris79(Yes) or Kaustic(No)? One hour to go, final phase and I only got three votes ... Really, you guys should work harder
  17. S

Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON! Day 0: Leaders make get! Vote: HilbertCressLover For no specific reason at all
  18. S

Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON! Day 0: Leaders make get! If I had to take a shot, i'd say Glalie would have some sort of freezing Pokepower or something like that
  19. S

Re: Minority Rule | Phase Final: Tris79(Yes) or Kaustic(No)? You just quoted that, but yes But, really keep that to a minimum otherwise it's popularity not strategy
  20. S

Re: Police Mafia | Day 2: Search, and search it harder this time! (3/25) Soulmaster Sourcandy Neonsands DrumBeats And the day following that death was a heavy one, and so, with only a suggestion of a peaceful resort for now, the day ended It is now Night 2, send me your night actions now
Back
Top Bottom