Search results for query: *

1. H

Ikarishipping General Discussion

Oh it's so cuteeeee !
  2. H

SpecialShipping, or Red/Yellow

It's just so cute , especially the last chapter of Yellow arc where Red and Yellow's fingures where tied with a tin rope (if you look closer you'll see it) and Red thinks Yellow's a boy and sugests that since Pika has gotten used to Yeollow they should all live together and Yellow blushes ! So...
  3. H

How did you become a shipper?

After I had started school,one summer vacation I watched DP(that was back then just out) that got me into pokemon AGAIN i started remembering all my fav pairings like Ash X Misty or May X Ash and I started having new ones from DP and the games.After i started looking for Someone X someone i...
  4. H

Overall honest opinions of Pokemon Adventures/Special

For me Pokemon Special/Adventures is great and 10 times more put together and enjoyable than the anime.Overall i find it great ! It isn't childish and predictable like the anime.The fact that there isn't only childy things and has a more "dark" plot makes it more mature and enjoyable for me! All...
  5. H

What would your first Pokemon be?

Chimchar,this will always be my answer!
  6. H

VG Weekly Poll #48 Do you breed for egg moves?

Depends on the pokemon. But usually no,to think of it now it really would be useful!★
  7. H

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

Re: If you were attack by a Garchomp with no weapons/pkmn on you? Run and if I'm too slow I'll fall and play dead!
  8. H

Do you have a Pokemon as an imagionary friend?

Mewtwo always used to be beside me after I watched the first pokemon movie - when I was about 3-4 years old.
  9. H

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

No, never. For me all starters are special!
  10. H

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Pokemon Ruby and Saphirre remakes...For DS! I wouldn't like it very much because if they make R/S/E remakes for the 3DS they would be quite expensive and a lot of people don't own a 3DS . But for me it's kind of obvious that it will happen 1 Gen - Game boy 2 Gen - Game boy color 3 Gen -GBA...
  11. H

~ Rawr! (`・ω・´)

Hi , nice to meet you and - There are no girls on the internet except Guys.In.Real.Life ?!
  12. H

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I have only one DS Lite with a half broken touch screen and I've had this useful idea a lot of times. I plan on getting a second used NDS so I can transfer my gift pokemon from pokemon ranger to my pokemon soul silver!
  13. H

What system do you play Gameboy games on?

I play GBA games on a emulator on my PC and I play GBC Roms on a emulator on my NDS.
  14. H

If you could be any Pokemon

I'll be a Ditto ! This way I would be able to transform, fly, swim, run and transform into a key like Blue's Di-San!
  15. H

Why do people hate on different Generations?

Personally, I think that since there are new pokemon and characters with every new generation you start to compare these with the ones from the previous or new generation. Some people wil say GEN 1>GEN 5, because. the pokemon and characters from GEN 1 are the original. Others might say GEN...
  16. H

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Pallet Town, Kanto - so I could start my journey from where Ash started it !
  17. H

Least Favourite Water Starter

Sorry Mudkip ,but all the other ones are cute . Ok Oshawott seems ugly for most people, but for me he's also CUTE !!
  18. H

Which is better: DP or BW?

I've seen only a few ep. of BW , but I just like the characters and pokemon of DP more.
  19. H

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

Likes to be fast ?
  20. H

Ikarishipping General Discussion

I just like it , it may be because of that anime pairing theory - "opposites attract". And I love that episode where Paul talks to Dawn , and they're alone and they talk. Another thing that always seems wacky to me is that whenever Paul shows up , Dawn appears to have some sort of difference in...
Back
Top Bottom