Search results for query: *

1. T

Code Request Thread

I want an Action Replay code to mark my Pokemon as Fateful Encounter. Or alternatively someone with an editor who can do it for me! Please
  2. T

Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

Hey I'm looking for anyone who can Pokesav or Pokegen, edit Pokemon really. Not sure where to post this, if this is the wrong section please feel free to move it. I need a few Pokemon marked as Fateful Encounter, and would like to change the name of HG rival to Joe Please someone help me :D
  3. T

Could May have won the Johto Grand Festival?

Doubt we will ever know. Doubt she won it though. If she had they would have shown it surely? Also she was shown in the Wallace cup being inferior to Dawn, who came 2nd in her own Grand Festival. Assuming the Sinnoh Grand Festival and Johto are proportional in terms of strong competitors, and...
  4. T

Anders Behring Breivik: Norway court rules him sane

Wrong. There's a lot indicating he will. He is writing the books, there is obviously demand for those books as likely the thousands writing to him would buy them, and there's probably sickos out there not writing fanmail but would still buy the book. A greedy publisher will seize that demand and...
  5. T

Come off it, you know when he's finished at least one publisher will publish it, probably not a big one, but greed will take over. I'm sure theres a publisher somewhere who would publish it, and in the days of the internet, you dont need a seller you can order it direct. He's only in isolation...
  6. T

On wiki it says he is writing 3 books and aims to release the first one next year. How can the Norwegian system let him write books about what he did??? Rehabilitation is important yes we're all agreed there, but Norway really lacks a strong deterrent. He clearly didn't want to die, that's why...
  7. T

Where English people disagree over whose language is best

The difference in language between the US and UK does have some comedic benefits. In the US "fanny" means your bum, in the UK "fanny" as another word for a lady's vagina. So it provides a big laugh to all Brits when we watch American tv and hear phrases like "I'll kick you in the fanny" "Get...
  8. T

Contest Battle of the Bugs Gen.V: Volcarona-Galvantula-Scolipede-Leavanny-Escavalier-Accelgor

Re: Battle of the Bugs Gen.V: Volcarona-Galvantula-Scolipede-Leavanny-Escavalier-Acce Volcarona for the sheer power and epic status. Should be classed a pseudo legend!
  9. T

USADA moves to nullify Lance Armstrong's record

I'm not going to respond as you guys have started giving out warnings. If you want to carry on the discussion then PM me. EDIT: Not butthurt about getting the warning, but I've overstepped the boundaries and want to make sure I don't step over them again. I think it's best to just walk away...
  10. T

Will the writers ever get over the Water Bias?

Oshawott will never evolve, he's too cute and adorable. He was briefly co-mascot (although Axew seems to have taken this role now)
  11. T

Sure it wasn't The Incredibles? I'm certain I've heard it before. It's admirable that you're so passionate about this and I suppose I'm talking to the wrong person when I'm criticizing the law. Initially, I too wanted to be a Lawyer and studied it for 2 years at Advanced level (the level...
  12. T

We can all agree to needing proof, but you seem to be requiring a ridiculously high standard! Are you saying its justice that a woman who murdered her child walks free because of a technicality?
  13. T

What is your obsession with the Phoenix Wright series? Unable to complete it were you??? You admit yourself you think he done it. Too often in law we all know someone did it but can't do anything because of a technicality like that woman who killed her child and hid the body in a black bag in...
  14. T

He's already been granted a computer, and a 3 part book deal, and is enrolling on a course of Political Science. The Norwegian justice system doesn't seem to give a fuck about any actual punishment or deterrent. 10 years from now, there will be a major scandal as he's let out early because...
  15. T

Indeed, I'm glad he was found sane. As you say if he was insane then he would be locked away for ever and I think that would be a bit harsh. NOT! The maximum is 21 (although it can be extended so not really a maximum) and the minimum is 10. I think he will probably be nearer the lower end of...
  16. T

Where English people disagree over whose language is best

Lol I can't take Japanese seriously. I tried watching some eps in Jap but subbed in English. Why is everything so shouty and over the top? It was funny to listen to. I speak the Queen's English, and think the American version is a bastardised version made simply because they want it simple...
  17. T

Poll: Favorite Evil Team Boss

The only one with a believable motive. The only one with a plan that could work. The one one who's idea isnt based off some implausible idea The one with style GIOVANNI
  18. T

What was your favourite Opening episode to a new season and why?

Don't touch that Dile! Was happy (at the time) that Brock was back, it felt fresh and new, and there was no sadness at having lost anyone. The opening theme is my favourite, it's so uplifting and happy. The episode was funny what with Totodile clamping onto Jessie's hair, and overall the...
  19. T

Speculation: Pokemon and the Wii U

Your braver than I posting a speculation thread. No doubt soon someone will be along to argue with everyone's speculation and tell them how wrong they are and how what they said was stupid and impossible and never will happen. I'd love to see a new type of Collosseum style game. At the moment...
  20. T

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

Ah yes, the Miltank of doom. I even brought an all female team with me thinking I'd score an easy win as I'd negate her Attract. She still fucking crippled me with her Stomp/Rollout/Milk Drink combo.
Back
Top Bottom