Search results for query: *

1. DapperCody

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

My package arrived today, thank you Archaic!
  2. DapperCody

I have not yet received mine, but I'll be sure to post once I have.
  3. DapperCody

Thanks for the update Soki. I'm glad to hear it is just Internet trouble and nothing worse.
  4. DapperCody

I haven't received mine either, you are correct. I've been checking the topic every now and then for updates but it has been quiet for a while.
  5. DapperCody

Has anyone heard anything new about this recently? It looks like Archaic hasn't been online in almost two months, so I hope he is alright.
  6. DapperCody

Any update on your end @Archaic? Everything alright?
  7. DapperCody

I received my amiibo, thank you as well.
  8. DapperCody

Man, you've been having some bad luck lately. I hope you feel better soon.
  9. DapperCody

Favorite Mono-Type Type?

I've always been fond of Normal types, and you can probably guess my favorite. -Noctowl -Stoutland -Miltank -Ursaring -Kecleon -Snorlax Narrowing it down to just 6 was pretty hard, there are a lot of good choices.
  10. DapperCody

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm happy to have finally won the Scavenger Hunt, that's always been my favorite contest. Thanks again for another great year of Holiday Contests!
  11. DapperCody

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Hayden stretched his arms as he finally made his way into the Santalune Forest. He had intended to get there the day before, but he had gotten distracted looking for Pokemon on Route 2. By the time he was satisfied, night had fallen, so he had been forced to camp out. He recalled how he had...
  12. DapperCody

Hayden decided that he'd seen as much of this town as he needed to, and that he should start heading towards Santalune City. As Hayden made his way towards the bridge that led towards his destination, he contemplated approaching some people who appeared to be heading in the same direction, but...
  13. DapperCody

Hayden made a quick stop at a small shop. He was a bit disappointed with their limited, basic supply, and only picked up a few Poke Balls and potions. Stepping outside, he paused to contemplate his next move. He took a look around, noting that the battle had seemingly ended, but the crowd hadn't...
  14. DapperCody

As the man and his Umbreon walked away, Hayden, having failed to draw his attention, rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. I really need to learn how to speak up, Hayden thought. Glancing at the battle occurring in the distance and the large crowd gathered around it, Hayden decided to...
  15. DapperCody

A short distance from the ferry Hayden found what seemed to be a moderately popular cafe. Ordering a cheap roll, he sat down at an outdoor table, pulled out his Pokegear again, and began eating. Going over the map again, Hayden confirmed that he should head North, through a forest towards...
  16. DapperCody

Hayden, leaning on the ferry's railing, thumbed at his Pokegear. He was looking over the basic map of Kalos, which he had installed on the trip over. He noted to himself that their destination, Aquacorde Town, was in the southern part of the region. "It looks like I should head North from...
  17. DapperCody

Re: Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here goes nothing. Name: Hayden Everett Age: 16 Hometown/Region: Goldenrod City, Johto Appearance: Hayden is rather skinny and about 5'9". He has medium length, dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes...
  18. DapperCody

Re: Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days I'd like to reserve if I'm still able to, I can probably get my SU done tomorrow.
  19. DapperCody

What are you hearing right now?

Community theme song
  20. DapperCody

What should you be doing right now?

Definitely should be working on my Finals right now.
Back
Top Bottom