Search results for query: *

1. T

Funny, unexpected things in the Pokemon games.

So are there any funny things you noticed in the games that were not purposely put in it? One funny thing I noticed in Pokemon Heartgold was that if you throw mud at a wild Machoke in the Safari Zone, it would hit the....the.....UNDERWEAR!!! Well, not exactly the underwear, but the part under...
  2. T

I'm confused...........

So I thought that the Advance Generation series already aired, and so i was pretty surprised about this forum. So can anyone kindly give me an explanation, please?
  3. T

The weird thing about gyarados.......

The first time i seen gyarados,i thought it was a water/dragon type pokemon, so i was not worried when trying to catch it with my pikachu. So my pikachu used thunder shock and i was mindblown! gyarados fainted!!!! so after i caught another one with a different pokemon, i checked its type, and to...
  4. T

Origin of Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem

Well i think this is the right spot for this thread and i doubt there will be any threads similar to this one. So i was having dinner one evening and i was imagining reshiram zekrom and kyurem to work together and use tri attack. then lightbulb! i thought that tri attack features fire ice and...
  5. T

Latest glitches found.....

Glitches,glitches,glitches....people have been using them for a long time. I myself have read a lot of glitches(although the only one i used is the cloning glitch in emerald)Day by day, people are finding more new glitches, so please share some with us.:ksmile:
Back
Top Bottom